The staff here at KinderCare would like to welcome you to our center for a friendly visit.
We believe that you are the most important person in your child's life and we are here to assist you in any way you need.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- We here at the Monona Kindercare value each and every family. Every family is greeted with a friendly hello upon coming into our center. The staff and management are here to help your family along your journey. We place the highest importance on the fact that you are your child's first teacher and look forward to working with you to help your child grow to their fullest potential!
- We value the health and safety of our children and staff. Our staff is First Aid and CPR certified. We are a peanut free facility. Fire drills are conducted every month and tornado drills are done every month from April to October. Our center features key pad entry, computer sign-in, and face to name attendance every 30 minutes.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- County and NACCRRA
Endorse Monona KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Is The IB Program Right For Your Child?
The International Baccalaureate programmes cover the entire K-12 spectrum with three distinct educational curricula. Is the IB programme right for your child? Some answers to your questions here.
How To Control Your Child's Screen Time
We parents want to keep our children safe from anything and everything. That's always our biggest worry. We don't want our children watching inappropriate content or playing violent games on their smart devices, do we? That's the rationale behind controlling our children's screen times. So, here are a couple of tips on making that happen.
Myths About Private School
Second-hand information, myths, sensational news reports, and biased opinions rarely give a true picture of a private school. Find out what private schools are really like for yourself.