Montessori Of Woodridge
- The Montessori of Woodridge School accepts children from infancy to kindergarten.
- We have fully equipped Montessori classrooms with professionally trained credentialed Montessori teachers.
- We are Montessori Certified and DCFS Accredited. Our school is nestled in an all natural environment where children learn about nature through outdoor and indoor experiences.
- Our activities include art, music, Science & nature, Math and Reading Readiness, Creative Movement, Spanish, Geography and Geometry.
- We serve breakfast, snacks, and hot lunch daily. All children are welcome here.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||All / Language-based or Mild Learning Differences|
|Total Students||36 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 31%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||8 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Cost depends on hours used|
|Admissions Director||Patricia Whyte|
|Admissions Associate||Jim Whyte|
- We have an excellent Infant,Toddler and 3-6 year old programs. All our teachers are Montessori trained and our staff is very friendly. Visit our website at: www.montessoriofwoodridge.org for complete information. "We hope to hear from you soon".
September 05, 2017
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
September 05, 2017
Never lose sight of why you are planning to send your child to private school. This list of ten considerations will help you focus on the things which matter.
September 04, 2017
Use this hub to keep track of the steps in the private schools' admission process.