Montessori Of Woodridge
Tel: (630) 964-3533
- The Montessori of Woodridge School accepts children from infancy to kindergarten.
- We have fully equipped Montessori classrooms with professionally trained credentialed Montessori teachers.
- We are Montessori Certified and DCFS Accredited. Our school is nestled in an all natural environment where children learn about nature through outdoor and indoor experiences.
- Our activities include art, music, Science & nature, Math and Reading Readiness, Creative Movement, Spanish, Geography and Geometry.
- We serve breakfast, snacks, and hot lunch daily. All children are welcome here.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||All / Language-based or Mild Learning Differences|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||10 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 31%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||3:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||8 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Cost depends on hours used|
|Admissions Director||Patricia Whyte|
|Admissions Associate||Jim Whyte|
- We have an excellent Infant,Toddler and 3-6 year old programs. All our teachers are Montessori trained and our staff is very friendly. Visit our website at: www.montessoriofwoodridge.org for complete information. "We hope to hear from you soon".
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.