Tel: (405) 799-0344
We are blessed to have such a dedicated and caring staff at our center.
We all strive to treat each child as they are our own and make it a daily goal to reach out to any child in need and offer guidance, assistance, love or support in whatever they may be facing in this fast paced, ever changing world.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to Moore's premier Learning Center: KINDERCARE. We are located on Eastern Avenue between 12th and 27th Street. Our center is conveniently situated near the junction of I-240 and I-35. We currently serve Moore, and Oklahoma City families and are also close to Tinker Air Force base. We're proud to serve a large number of military families and are a Child Care Aware (formerly NACCRRA) participating center. We have bus service to a large number of the Moore Public Schools and offer an exceptional before and after school program. Come by and let us show you what we can offer you and your family. Welcome to the Moore KinderCare conveniently located at 1812 N. Eastern two miles from I-240 and I-35. We are also located close to Tinker Air Force Base and pride ourselves on our current military families that we serve. We are currently seeking National Accreditation through NAC and would love to be able to partner with you and your child's education.
- We have multiple security measures in place to ensure that the children remain safe in our care. The front door is locked with a coded keypad. All back doors leading to the playground can only be opened from the inside or with a key. All staff is trained in CPR and First Aid. The entire playground is fenced to help ensure the safety of the kids while outside.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
Nearby Private Schools
The nearest high school to Moore KinderCare is Antioch Christian Academy (6.0 miles away)
The nearest elementary school and preschool is St. Johns Lutheran School (2.0 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Oklahoma City Grades: PK-8 | 70 students
1032 Nw 12th St
Oklahoma City, OK 73160
(405) 794-8686 2 PK-8
- Oklahoma City Grades: PK | 157 students
1520 SW 119th St
Oklahoma City, OK 73170
(405) 793-6000 3.8 PK
- Oklahoma City Grades: K-7 | 23 students
1630 Sw 74th St
Oklahoma City, OK 73101
(405) 688-8000 4.7 K-7
- Oklahoma City Grades: NS | 47 students
7777 S May Ave
Oklahoma City, OK 73159
(405) 682-7561 5.8 NS
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.