Mount Hope Lutheran School
- Mount Hope Lutheran School is a classical school, serving the Casper community since 1996.
- WIthin the context of a Christ-centered curriculum, teachers strive to pass on to students the wisdom from our past.
- Students memorize Scripture, poetry, and history facts. They read and discuss challenging literature, study Latin, and learn logic.
- Students learn the first four pre-rhetoric skills of the progymnasmata.
- Mount Hope sees math as a language that shows the unity and beauty of God's creation.
- All Mount Hope students learn a string instrument and play in the school orchestras.
- Students attend chapel daily. Throughout all subjects, students are taught to consider virtue and what it means to be human.
- MHLS admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school.
- It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admission policies, and athletic and other school administered programs.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||54 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(school uniform - khaki or navy pants with school shirt)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,050|
|Tuition Notes||Preschool tuition is $2250. Discounts are offered to families with more than one student enrolled.|
|Admissions Director||Angela Hill|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Casper Grades: 1-8 | 9 students
2657 Casper Mountain Rd
Casper, WY 82601
(307)235-2859 1.2 1-8
Every private school parent is encouraged to help the school in whatever way he can. Here are some things you can do to make a contribution to your school.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.