Mount Hope Lutheran School
- Mount Hope Lutheran School is a classical school, serving the Casper community since 1996.
- WIthin the context of a Christ-centered curriculum, teachers strive to pass on to students the wisdom from our past.
- Students memorize Scripture, poetry, and history facts. They read and discuss challenging literature, study Latin, and learn logic.
- Students learn the first four pre-rhetoric skills of the progymnasmata.
- Mount Hope sees math as a language that shows the unity and beauty of God's creation.
- All Mount Hope students learn a string instrument and play in the school orchestras.
- Students attend chapel daily. Throughout all subjects, students are taught to consider virtue and what it means to be human.
- MHLS admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school.
- It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admission policies, and athletic and other school administered programs.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||54 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(school uniform - khaki or navy pants with school shirt)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,050|
|Tuition Notes||Preschool tuition is $2250. Discounts are offered to families with more than one student enrolled.|
|Admissions Director||Angela Hill|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Casper Grades: K-8 | 11 students
2657 Casper Mountain Rd
Casper, WY 82601
(307)235-2859 1.2 K-8
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.