- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 51 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 20%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Purpose and Philosophy
- Mountain Grove Christian Academy was established in 1982 for the purpose of providing a Christ-centered, Biblically-oriented education to children in all areas of educational pursuits with God being at the center of every subject. We believe that all truth is God`s truth and has its source in Jesus Christ (John 14:6). True education must involve an integration of faith and learning. The Scriptures declare that God has given the responsibility for the education and nurturing of children to the child`s parents (Deut. 6:6-9). Thus, it is the responsibility of the parents as they are led by the Holy Spirit to decide who will assist them in fulfilling their responsibility. MGCA seeks to encourage and challenge its students to reach their highest intellectual, moral, spiritual, social, and physical potential, and to present to our children thetruth about God, about life, and about the world and everything in it. The goals at MGCA are not to reform, but to train children in the highest principles of Christian leadership, self-discipline, individual responsibility, personal integrity and good citizenship. It is our desire to assist you in providing the foundation that your child needs for abundant life.
- 1.To provide a solid academic program of study integrated with the Bible.
- 2. To teach students that the Bible is the inspired, infallible Word of the living God.
- 3. To teach students that Christ is God`s Son; that He came to die for our sins; that He rose from the dead and has returned to heaven to prepare a place for those who receive Him by faith.
- 4. To teach students that God is the Creator and Sustainer of the universe and of man, thus making human life in any form sacred in the sight of God.
- 5. To stress academic excellence and encourage individual development to the best of each student`s ability.
- 6. To teach the love of fellow man and an appreciation for our American heritage along with the responsibilities of citizenship.
- 7. To instill in the student the ability to distinguish right from wrong and the courage to stand up for personal convictions, and to provide discipline with an attitude of love and encouragement.
- 8. To teach the student the value of good physical health and provide opportunities for physical and social development.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
What schools are Mountain Grove Christian Academy often compared to?
Mountain Grove Christian Academyis often viewed alongside schools like Whetstone Christian Academy by visitors of our site.
When is the application deadline for Mountain Grove Christian Academy?
The application deadline for Mountain Grove Christian Academy is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Mountain Grove Christian Academy encompasses all the areas in which my child continues to advance Academically, Socially and Spiritually in an environment enriched in love and compassion, exemplary of the MGCA faculty and students... :)
I used to go to this school. It felt like a second home. Thank you, MGCA, for all the smarts, friends, and faith you gave me the 8 years I went there. I'm sorry I couldn't return for 2017-2018. I miss you guys! May you be blessed!
I am so thrilled and blessed that my daughter is attending MGCA, to be part of faith based school and great education is what every parent should provide their children... Brooke Scott
This school is such a blessing to our whole family! Thank you MGCA! God Bless You All!
Endorse Mountain Grove Christian Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Secrets to Becoming a Great School
Discover the essential ingredients that drive academic success and cultivate a thriving school community.
Keep track of application deadlines as well as all the other aspects of choosing a school.
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.