New Covenant Academy
Tel: (918) 279-8367
- Our school is designed to meet the personal needs of every student.
- We offer an individualized, mastery based program that focuses on developing the student as a person.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-11|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||18 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||13 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(navy dockers and tie for boys, navy pleated skirt and snap tie for girls. both wear baby blue button shirt)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,150|
|Tuition Notes||Book and enrollment fees are approximately $340 per student. Discounts are offered for famililes with more than one child in the school.|
|Admissions Director||Amber Wright|
|Admissions Associate||Shelley Persinger|
- Character Focused Teaching/Individualized Learning Program/A.C.E. Accredited School/Accredited by National Association of Private Schools/Serving Families and Training Students since 1995/Low student to teacher ratios/K4-12th
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tulsa Grades: K-12 | 31 students
4915 S Waco Avenue
Tulsa, OK 74107
(918) 455-1993 12.5 K-12
- Tulsa Grades: NS-12 | 543 students
2433 W 61st Street
Tulsa, OK 74132
(918) 446-3553 12.6 NS-12
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
Here are a dozen or so girls' schools' public thoughts about themselves and their missions.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.