Riverfield Country Day School
Tel: (918) 446-3553
Riverfield serves children 8 weeks through 12th grade; our 120 acre wooded campus encompasses a barnyard, pond, hiking trails, campsites, outdoor classrooms, sports fields and cross country course.
Riverfield provides an excellent education with both academic rigor and personalized instruction within a family-oriented atmosphere.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
Independent Schools Association of the South West (ISAS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||543 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||94 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||13 students|
|Average ACT score||25|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$14,825|
|Tuition Notes||9th-12th: $14,825/year 6th-8th: $13,120/year 4th-5th: $12,660/year K-3rd: $11,980/year|
|Admissions Director||Kacey Davenport|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Golf, Soccer, Tennis, Track and FieldBasketball, Cheering,|
Cross Country, Golf,
Track and Field
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||12 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Academic Bowl, Diversity Committee, National Honor Society, National Junior Honor Society, Pep Squad, Social Committee, Speech and Debate, Student Council
Arts and Music Programs:
Drama, Drum Line, Photography Club, Rock Band
- Multi-age classrooms provide personalized instruction at each student's developmental level.
- Students practice interpersonal, leadership and cooperative skills, all critical in the post-academic world.
- Riverfield students score on average two grade equivalents above their tested levels.
- Community service projects start in Pre-School and are a weekly core component of the 6-12 curriculum.
- Students become pro-active thinkers and problem solvers through real-world application of skills learned.
- The tablet PC program in the Upper School is the culmination of the integrated technology curriculum throughout the school.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tulsa Grades: PK-12 | 925 students
5666 E 81st
Tulsa, OK 74137
(918) 481-1111 6.3 PK-12
- Tulsa Grades: PK-8 | 221 students
3745 S Hudson Ave
Tulsa, OK 74135
(918) 622-2890 6.5 PK-8
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.
Solid parent-teacher relationships have always been an important part of K-12 education. During this interminable pandemic, parent-teacher relationships have become even more important.