Riverfield Country Day School
- Riverfield serves children 8 weeks through 12th grade; our 120 acre wooded campus encompasses a barnyard, pond, hiking trails, campsites, outdoor classrooms, sports fields and cross country course.
- Riverfield provides an excellent education with both academic rigor and personalized instruction within a family-oriented atmosphere.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
Independent Schools Association of the South West (ISAS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||543 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||94 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||13 students|
|Average ACT score||25|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$14,825|
|Tuition Notes||9th-12th: $14,825/year 6th-8th: $13,120/year 4th-5th: $12,660/year K-3rd: $11,980/year|
|Admissions Director||Kacey Davenport|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Golf, Soccer, Tennis, Track and FieldBasketball, Cheering,|
Cross Country, Golf,
Track and Field
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||12 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Academic Bowl, Diversity Committee, National Honor Society, National Junior Honor Society, Pep Squad, Social Committee, Speech and Debate, Student Council
Arts and Music Programs:
Drama, Drum Line, Photography Club, Rock Band
- Multi-age classrooms provide personalized instruction at each student's developmental level.
- Students practice interpersonal, leadership and cooperative skills, all critical in the post-academic world.
- Riverfield students score on average two grade equivalents above their tested levels.
- Community service projects start in Pre-School and are a weekly core component of the 6-12 curriculum.
- Students become pro-active thinkers and problem solvers through real-world application of skills learned.
- The tablet PC program in the Upper School is the culmination of the integrated technology curriculum throughout the school.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tulsa Grades: PK-12 | 925 students
5666 E 81st
Tulsa, OK 74137
(918) 481-1111 6.3 PK-12
- Tulsa Grades: PK-8 | 221 students
3745 S Hudson Ave
Tulsa, OK 74135
(918) 622-2890 6.5 PK-8