- Riverfield serves children 8 weeks through 12th grade; our 120 acre wooded campus encompasses a barnyard, pond, hiking trails, campsites, outdoor classrooms, sports fields and cross country course.
- Riverfield provides an excellent education with both academic rigor and personalized instruction within a family-oriented atmosphere.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children
Independent Schools Association of the South West (ISAS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Total Students||571 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||77 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||13 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Britton Fox|
|Total Sports Offered||8 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Golf, Soccer, Tennis, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,
Cross Country, Football,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||9 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Academic Bowl, Drama, Drum Line, National Honor Society, National Junior Honor Society, Pep Squad, Rock Band, Speech and Debate, Student Council Academic Bowl, Drama, Drum Line, Pep Squad, Rock Band, National Honor Society,
National Junior Honor Society,
Speech and Debate,
- Multi-age classrooms provide personalized instruction at each student's developmental level.
- Students practice interpersonal, leadership and cooperative skills, all critical in the post-academic world.
- Riverfield students score on average two grade equivalents above their tested levels.
- Community service projects start in Pre-School and are a weekly core component of the 6-12 curriculum.
- Students become pro-active thinkers and problem solvers through real-world application of skills learned.
- The tablet PC program in the Upper School is the culmination of the integrated technology curriculum throughout the school.
Profile last updated: 08/31/2015
- School Location Miles Grades Students
TulsaGrades: PK-12 | 995 students
5666 E 81st
Tulsa, OK 74137
TulsaGrades: PK-12 | 983 students
6363 S. Trenton Avenue
Tulsa, OK 74136
TulsaGrades: PK-12 | 239 students
8720 E. 61st St.
Tulsa, OK 74133
Broken ArrowGrades: 1-11 | 18 students
Po Box 3006
Broken Arrow, OK 74013
TulsaGrades: PK-8 | 181 students
3745 S Hudson Ave
Tulsa, OK 74135
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.