- Founded on biblical principles, MCA provides an education that cultivates character and equips students to excel in and beyond the classroom.
- With a student-teacher ratio of 18-1, Metro offers challenging academic programs and a wide variety of co-curricular activities.
- Academic services range from AP and honors courses, dual enrollment, foreign language studies to programs assisting students with diverse learning needs.
- As a member of the OSSAA, activities include state recognized fine arts and athletic programs, honor societies, and leadership development. For more information contact our admissions office at 918-745-9868 ext.164 or email@example.com.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||AdvancED|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||983 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||88 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Number of AP Courses||14 courses|
|Advanced Courses||AP Art, AP Biology, AP Calculus, AP Chemistry, AP Drawing, AP European History, AP French, AP Language & Composition, AP Literature & Composition, AP Physics, AP Spanish, AP Statistics, AP U.S. History, AP World History,|
|Average ACT score||25|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Feb. 10 / rolling|
|Admissions Director||Jana Annett|
|Total Sports Offered||12 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Golf, Soccer, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball, WrestlingBaseball, Basketball,
Cheering, Cross Country,
Tennis, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||12 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Book Club, Choir, FCA, Jazz Band, M-Pact/Key Club, Musical Productions, NAHS, NHS, NSHS, Robotics, Show Choir, Student Council Book Club, Choir, FCA, Jazz Band, NAHS, NHS, NSHS, Robotics, Show Choir, M-Pact/Key Club,
- Metro Christian Academy is an accredited, college-preparatory Christian school serving preschool through twelfth grade. Founded on biblical principles, MCA provides an education that cultivates character and equips students to excel in and beyond the classroom.
- Facilities: Located on a secure 52-acre campus, all students attend classes in one facility. Amenities include innovative science labs, a new STEM lab, athletic performance center, auditorium, two lunchrooms, three gymnasiums, an indoor baseball facility and a new 12,000-square-foot indoor activities building. The campus also has athletic fields for football, baseball, soccer and track.
- Educational Approach: Metro Christian Academy is Christ-centered and student-focused, offering rigorous academic programs and competitive co-curricular activities preparing students to excel intellectually, spiritually, physically and socially. MCA is committed to developing Christian leaders equipped to have a positive impact on the world.
- Programs Offered: Advanced Placement and honors classes; dual-enrollment courses through Colorado Christian University; sign language, Spanish, French and Chinese languages. As a member of the OSSAA, co-curricular activities include state-recognized music, debate, drama and arts programs; leadership development; honor societies; and championship-level athletics. There are also multiple service-focused organizations and mission opportunities. Elementary curriculum includes all Core Subjects as well as Art, Spanish, Music, Physical Education, Chapel and STEM.
- In 2014, Metro Christian Academy was recognized as one of The 50 Best Christian High Schools in America by thebestschools.org. Metro also received Tulsa World`s "Best in the World!" Award for the Best Private School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
TulsaGrades: PK-12 | 995 students
5666 E 81st
Tulsa, OK 74137
TulsaGrades: PK-12 | 1145 students
7700 South Lewis Avenue
Tulsa, OK 74136
TulsaGrades: PK-12 | 239 students
8720 E. 61st St.
Tulsa, OK 74133
TulsaGrades: NS-12 | 571 students
2433 W 61st Street
Tulsa, OK 74132
TulsaGrades: PK-8 | 860 students
2206 S Lewis Ave
Tulsa, OK 74114
May 15, 2017
Many famous children have attended private schools. Here is a sampling of schools and the famous folk who graced their hallowed halls.
May 11, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.
May 11, 2017
Learn more about the Private School Review "Ultimate Admissions Checklist," with top-flight tips from leading minds in education.