The purpose of Victory Christian School is to provide a quality Christian education without compromising the Word of God, in an environment where students will experience maximum success. Students will learn to live by the Word of God, be led by the Spirit of God, and reach out to others with the Love of God..89% of our graduates go on to college following graduation.
Victory Christian School also has a diverse student body with nearly 100 international students from 14 countries.
- Top Ranked OK School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 832 students
- Yearly Tuition: $5,900
- Acceptance rate: 98%
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Learning Difference Programs
Learning Programs Supported
Mild Learning Disabilities
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 26%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Number of AP Courses
Art, Biology, Calculus, English, European History, Literature, US History, World History
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Tuition ranges from $4,575 to $8,875. Victory offers multiple discounts including, multi-child, alumni and senior pastor. See our school website for more details. www.vcstulsa.org
National avg.: 85%
Total Sports Offered
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
See school website ACTIVITIES for commprehensive list
- Victory Christian School embraces a beliefs system (thoughts and interpretations) that guide how we think and believe. These set the direction for our actions and practices. Proverbs 23:7 says, "for as he thinketh in his heart, so is he-." Jesus said behavior and speech were directed by the heart and mind (Luke 6:45). It is the goal of VCS to be consistent with our beliefs so our "talked about" philosophy is congruent with our "working" philosophy. Knowing what God`s Word says about teaching and training provides a foundation upon which our Christian approach to education is built. It furnishes the platform for developing educational goals and selecting the curriculum. Our spiritual foundation is based on the following five Core Beliefs: All students who attend Victory Christian School are here on divine appointment. The Word of God is held as the standard for all behavior. Fostering a Christ-centered environment is imperative since our school is motivating students to be Christ-like. The commitment to training students to hear the voice of the Spirit of God is imperative since students are to live a successful life. Students at Victory are expected to learn to live by the Word of God, to be led by the Spirit of God, and to reach out to others with the love of God.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Victory Christian School cost?
Victory Christian School's tuition is approximately $5,900 for private students.
What is the acceptance rate of Victory Christian School?
The acceptance rate of Victory Christian School is 98%, which is higher than the national average of 89%.
What sports does Victory Christian School offer?
Victory Christian School offers 14 interscholastic sports: Baseball, Basketball, Bowling, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball, Weightlifting and Wrestling. Victory Christian School is ranked as one of the top 20% of private schools in Oklahoma for most sports offered.
What is Victory Christian School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Victory Christian School?
The application deadline for Victory Christian School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Victory Christian School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Secrets to Becoming a Great School
Discover the essential ingredients that drive academic success and cultivate a thriving school community.
Keep track of application deadlines as well as all the other aspects of choosing a school.
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.