Victory Christian School
The purpose of Victory Christian School is to provide a quality Christian education without compromising the Word of God, in an environment where students will experience maximum success. Students will learn to live by the Word of God, be led by the Spirit of God, and reach out to others with the Love of God..89% of our graduates go on to college following graduation.
Victory Christian School also has a diverse student body with nearly 100 international students from 14 countries.
- Top Ranked OK School
- Grades: Kindergarten-12
- Students: 832 students
- Yearly Tuition: $5,900
- Acceptance rate: 98%
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Learning Difference Programs
Learning Programs Supported
Mild Learning Disabilities
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 27%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Number of AP Courses
Art, Biology, Calculus, English, European History, Literature, US History, World History
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Tuition ranges from $2918 to $6058. Victory offers multiple-child discounts up to 100%. See our school web for more details.http://www.vcstulsa.org/tuition-and-fees.cfm
National avg.: 85%
Total Sports Offered
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
See school website ACTIVITIES for commprehensive list
- Victory Christian School embraces a beliefs system (thoughts and interpretations) that guide how we think and believe. These set the direction for our actions and practices. Proverbs 23:7 says, "for as he thinketh in his heart, so is he-." Jesus said behavior and speech were directed by the heart and mind (Luke 6:45). It is the goal of VCS to be consistent with our beliefs so our "talked about" philosophy is congruent with our "working" philosophy. Knowing what God`s Word says about teaching and training provides a foundation upon which our Christian approach to education is built. It furnishes the platform for developing educational goals and selecting the curriculum. Our spiritual foundation is based on the following five Core Beliefs: All students who attend Victory Christian School are here on divine appointment. The Word of God is held as the standard for all behavior. Fostering a Christ-centered environment is imperative since our school is motivating students to be Christ-like. The commitment to training students to hear the voice of the Spirit of God is imperative since students are to live a successful life. Students at Victory are expected to learn to live by the Word of God, to be led by the Spirit of God, and to reach out to others with the love of God.
Endorse Victory Christian School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.
Should Teachers Be Unionized?
One of the basic differences between private and public schools is the fact that most public school teachers belong to a union. Should teachers be unionized?