Victory Christian School
Tel: (918) 491-7720
- The purpose of Victory Christian School is to provide a quality Christian education without compromising the Word of God, in an environment where students will experience maximum success. Students will learn to live by the Word of God, be led by the Spirit of God, and reach out to others with the Love of God..89% of our graduates go on to college following graduation.
- Victory Christian School also has a diverse student body with nearly 100 international students from 14 countries.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Oral Roberts University Educational Fellowship (ORUEF)|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild Learning Disabilities|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||832 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||80 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Number of AP Courses||14 courses|
|Advanced Courses||Art, Biology, Calculus, English, European History, Literature, US History, World History|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,900|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition ranges from $2918 to $6058. Victory offers multiple-child discounts up to 100%. See our school web for more details.http://www.vcstulsa.org/tuition-and-fees.cfm|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Sherrill Whipple|
|Total Sports Offered||13 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Bowling, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball, WeightliftingBaseball, Basketball,|
Cross Country, Football,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurricular|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||See school website ACTIVITIES for commprehensive list|
- Victory Christian School embraces a beliefs system (thoughts and interpretations) that guide how we think and believe. These set the direction for our actions and practices. Proverbs 23:7 says, "for as he thinketh in his heart, so is he-." Jesus said behavior and speech were directed by the heart and mind (Luke 6:45). It is the goal of VCS to be consistent with our beliefs so our "talked about" philosophy is congruent with our "working" philosophy. Knowing what God`s Word says about teaching and training provides a foundation upon which our Christian approach to education is built. It furnishes the platform for developing educational goals and selecting the curriculum. Our spiritual foundation is based on the following five Core Beliefs: All students who attend Victory Christian School are here on divine appointment. The Word of God is held as the standard for all behavior. Fostering a Christ-centered environment is imperative since our school is motivating students to be Christ-like. The commitment to training students to hear the voice of the Spirit of God is imperative since students are to live a successful life. Students at Victory are expected to learn to live by the Word of God, to be led by the Spirit of God, and to reach out to others with the love of God.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tulsa Grades: PK-12 | 925 students
5666 E 81st
Tulsa, OK 74137
(918) 481-1111 2.6 PK-12
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.