The KinderCare Difference is our commitment to your child's future.
With our experienced staff and innovative programs unlike any other, we provide your child with an unsurpassed learning experience.
Your child will discover that learning is fun, while making new friends and building strong relationships with teachers who partner with you in your child's education.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to the Norman KinderCare where we are committed to
providing a quality child care experience for you and your child.
Continued education is of great importance as we strive to
maintain an effecive learning atmosphere for our children to
grow and develop.
- The health and safety of our children and families are our number one priority. Our faciltiy is equiped with a security keypad for entrance. All parents utilize a PIN number for entrance in the school. We conduct daily health and safety checks, monthly fire drills, and quarterly tornado drills. All staff members are CPR and First Aid certified. Each employee also receives annual training in order to ensure a safe environment is being maintained at all times.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- DHS, Creek Nation, NACCRRA 10 % Military discount / 10 % University of OU discount
Endorse Norman KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
How Exposed Is Your School?
There's much more to running a small private school than offering great academics and teaching. Be sure to check under the hood regularly to make sure everything keeps running smoothly.
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.