Here I Grow Child Development Center
Tel: (405) 321-0736
- Each staff member of the Here I Grow Child Development Center staff feels that we have a wonderful opportunity, as well as, an important obligation to seek to teach every child about God, and to provide developmentally appropriate activities for all children within a Christian setting.
- Here I Grow believes in and encourages mothers to stay at home with their children.
- We believe the best environment for children is at home with their mother.
- However, when that is not possible, we believe the second best place is our Christian child development center, which is dedicated to assisting parents in nurturing their children in Christian love and teaching.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||98 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Please visit website|
|Admissions Director||Polly S. Kliewer|
- Here I Grow has a well-planned program which:
- — "...encourages the young women to love their husbands, to love their children, to be sensible, pure workers at home, kind, being subject to their own husbands, that the word of God may not be dishonored." Titus 2:4-5
- — provides an age appropriate learning environment for each child and a Bible-based, Christ-centered philosophy of education. "Train up a child in the way he should go, even when he is old he will not depart from it." Proverbs 22:6
- — enriches each child's daily life and emphasizes that faith in Jesus Christ is an integral part of each child's life; each minute of every day. "For even though I am absent in body, nevertheless I am with you in spirit rejoicing to see your good discipline and the stability of your faith in Christ." Colossians 2:5
- — serves children whose families cannot care for them at home during the day. "Whoever receives one child like this in My name receives Me; and whoever receives Me does not receive Me, but Him who sent Me." Mark 9:37
- — offers children individual attention and affection and helps each child realize his/her potential. "You are from God, little children, and have overcome them; because greater is He who is in you than he who is in the world." 1 John 4:4
- — contributes to the development of the whole child spiritually, intellectually, socially, physically,and emotionally
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Norman Grades: NS | 8 students
419 S. University Blvd
Norman, OK 73069
(405) 329-2170 0.4 NS
- Norman Grades: PK-K | 150 students
602 Villa Dr
Norman, OK 73071
(405) 321-0087 1.1 PK-K
- Norman Grades: PK-K | 25 students
1515 W Main St
Norman, OK 73069
(405) 412-3583 1.3 PK-K
- Norman Grades: NS-PK
1205 W Boyd St
Norman, OK 73069
(405) 360-6658 1.4 NS-PK
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.