Northland Lutheran High School
5.00 (1 review)
- Northland's mission is to assist families and churches in discipling young people to live and share their faith in Jesus Christ.
- Our aim is to help all students develop commitment, purpose, and willingness to serve the church as dedicated laity; providing students with attitudes and skills necessary to seek employment following high school; using academic studies to adequately prepare students whose goals include college or university; providing for the needs of students intending to enroll in technical colleges; encouraging students to pursue training for the full-time teaching or preaching ministry of the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod; and helping students to love Christ and glorify Him through holy living throughout their entire lives.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||55 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Rothschild Grades: PK-5 | 117 students
602 Military Rd
Rothschild, WI 54474
(715)359-9662 2.6 PK-5
- Mosinee Grades: 9-12 | 59 students
601 Maple Ridge Rd
Mosinee, WI 54455
(715)693-2693 3.5 9-12
- Schofield Grades: 4-5 | 58 students
112 Kort Street W
Schofield, WI 54476
(715)359-2131 4.1 4-5
- Wausau Grades: K | 18 students
5201 Lilac Ave
Wausau, WI 54401
(715)355-0908 4.7 K
- Schofield Grades: K-8 | 82 students
115 Eau Claire St
Schofield, WI 54476
(715)359-3020 4.8 K-8
Both of my kids went all four years to Northland. I can not say enough good about this school and it's staff!
- Posted by Parent - mayes
Every private school parent is encouraged to help the school in whatever way he can. Here are some things you can do to make a contribution to your school.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.