Northland Lutheran High School
5.00 (1 review)
- Northland's mission is to assist families and churches in discipling young people to live and share their faith in Jesus Christ.
- Our aim is to help all students develop commitment, purpose, and willingness to serve the church as dedicated laity; providing students with attitudes and skills necessary to seek employment following high school; using academic studies to adequately prepare students whose goals include college or university; providing for the needs of students intending to enroll in technical colleges; encouraging students to pursue training for the full-time teaching or preaching ministry of the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod; and helping students to love Christ and glorify Him through holy living throughout their entire lives.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||55 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Rothschild Grades: PK-5 | 117 students
602 Military Rd
Rothschild, WI 54474
(715)359-9662 2.6 PK-5
- Mosinee Grades: 9-12 | 59 students
601 Maple Ridge Rd
Mosinee, WI 54455
(715)693-2693 3.5 9-12
- Schofield Grades: 4-5 | 58 students
112 Kort Street W
Schofield, WI 54476
(715)359-2131 4.1 4-5
- Wausau Grades: K | 18 students
5201 Lilac Ave
Wausau, WI 54401
(715)355-0908 4.7 K
- Schofield Grades: K-8 | 82 students
115 Eau Claire St
Schofield, WI 54476
(715)359-3020 4.8 K-8
Both of my kids went all four years to Northland. I can not say enough good about this school and it's staff!
- Posted by Parent - mayes
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.