OKC Heartland Montessori School
OKC Heartland Montessori School Photo #4 - We work in our garden all year round. Here, some friends are preparing watermelon seedlings to go in the ground later in the spring!
OKC Heartland Montessori School Photo #5 - We have a pollinator garden with many different plants loved by butterflies, bees and hummingbirds.
OKC Heartland Montessori School Photo #6 - Students receive individualized attention from teachers as well as uninterrupted work time on their own.
OKC Heartland Montessori School serves children from 3 to 6 years old.
We offer multi-aged, self-contained, well-prepared Montessori classrooms. Half-days and full days available; after school program available.
All teachers are Master's degrees in Early Childhood Education and certified Montessori teachers.
We'd love to give you a tour of our beautiful new school!
OKC Heartland Montessori School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Oklahoma for:
Offers Post-Graduate Year
Learning Difference Programs
Summer School Offered
Summer Program Details
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
5 Full days: $9500/school year 5 Half days: $7800/school year 3 Half days: $5700/school year After School Program (3pm-6pm) $200/mo
- A Typical Day at OKCHMS
- Book a tour
- Tuition Information
- What Parents are Saying
- When you come to visit our Montessori school, you'll be met at the door by one of our directors. We schedule tours typically after school hours, so you won't need to worry about disrupting class.
- We will take you on a tour of our Montessori classrooms and walk you through the course of a day at our preschool. You'll see where your child will work, play, rest, and eat. If you're not familiar with the differences of a Montessori classroom, or what Montessori even means, that's okay! We will show you some of the activities the children do, and the reasoning and method behind everything in the classroom. We will be happy to answer any questions you have.
- You can bring your child on the tour if you like, but generally, for the first tour, it's best to have just the parent(s) or guardian, so that we can really focus on getting you the information you need. If you decide our school is right for your child, then we'll schedule a visit with your child (and you), where she or he can come for a visit that's designed just for them.
- The tour will take about 20 minutes, and then we can sit and talk about any questions or thoughts you might have. We will also talk about the logistics of your student attending: school hours, what to bring, tuition payments, etc.
- If there are no available times that work for you to come for a tour, please contact us! We know everyone has different commitments, and we will do what we can to make sure you can come for a tour that works for your schedule.
- Our Montessori teachers are looking forward to showing you our beautiful, friendly school. We are so proud of our students and the learning that is happening here! We hope to see you for a tour soon, and meet your child.
Endorse OKC Heartland Montessori School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
5 Ways To Protect Your Child From Bullying
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.
Questions! Questions! Questions!
If you are beginning to think about sending your child to private school, you probably have a lot of questions. Here are some answers to your more common questions.
May 25, 2022Marketing Your School: Welcoming New Students
Why is welcoming students so important? Because it makes new students and their families feel that they are part of the school community from Day 1. More about this valuable marketing tool here.