OKC Heartland Montessori School
Tel: (405) 463-5523
OKC Heartland Montessori School Photo #4 - We work in our garden all year round. Here, some friends are preparing watermelon seedlings to go in the ground later in the spring!
OKC Heartland Montessori School Photo #5 - We have a pollinator garden with many different plants loved by butterflies, bees and hummingbirds.
OKC Heartland Montessori School Photo #6 - Students receive individualized attention from teachers as well as uninterrupted work time on their own.
- OKC Heartland Montessori School serves children from 3 to 6 years old.
- We offer multi-aged, self-contained, well-prepared Montessori classrooms. Half-days and full days available; after school program available.
- All teachers are Master's degrees in Early Childhood Education and certified Montessori teachers.
- We'd love to give you a tour of our beautiful new school!
OKC Heartland Montessori School places among the top 20% of private schools in Oklahoma for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Offers Post-Graduate Year||Yes|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Details||Link to Summer Program Details|
|Total Students||28 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$950|
|Tuition Notes||5 Full days: $9500/school year 5 Half days: $7800/school year 3 Half days: $5700/school year After School Program (3pm-6pm) $200/mo|
|Admissions Director||Jessica Fu|
|Admissions Associate||Mandy Russ|
- A Typical Day at OKCHMS
- Book a tour
- Tuition Information
- What Parents are Saying
- When you come to visit our Montessori school, you'll be met at the door by one of our directors. We schedule tours typically after school hours, so you won't need to worry about disrupting class.
- We will take you on a tour of our Montessori classrooms and walk you through the course of a day at our preschool. You'll see where your child will work, play, rest, and eat. If you're not familiar with the differences of a Montessori classroom, or what Montessori even means, that's okay! We will show you some of the activities the children do, and the reasoning and method behind everything in the classroom. We will be happy to answer any questions you have.
- You can bring your child on the tour if you like, but generally, for the first tour, it's best to have just the parent(s) or guardian, so that we can really focus on getting you the information you need. If you decide our school is right for your child, then we'll schedule a visit with your child (and you), where she or he can come for a visit that's designed just for them.
- The tour will take about 20 minutes, and then we can sit and talk about any questions or thoughts you might have. We will also talk about the logistics of your student attending: school hours, what to bring, tuition payments, etc.
- If there are no available times that work for you to come for a tour, please contact us! We know everyone has different commitments, and we will do what we can to make sure you can come for a tour that works for your schedule.
- Our Montessori teachers are looking forward to showing you our beautiful, friendly school. We are so proud of our students and the learning that is happening here! We hope to see you for a tour soon, and meet your child.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Oklahoma City Grades: PK-12 | 980 students
1800 NW 122nd Street
Oklahoma City, OK 73120
(405) 749-3005 2 PK-12
- Oklahoma City Grades: PK-12 | 949 students
9500 N Pennsylvania Ave
Oklahoma City, OK 73120
(405) 749-3200 1.2 PK-12
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.