OKC Heartland Montessori School serves children from 3 to 6 years old.
We offer multi-aged, self-contained, well-prepared Montessori classrooms. Half-days and full days available; after school program available.
All teachers are Master's degrees in Early Childhood Education and certified Montessori teachers.
We'd love to give you a tour of our beautiful new school!
OKC Heartland Montessori School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Oklahoma for:
Offers Post-Graduate Year
Learning Difference Programs
Summer School Offered
Summer Program Details
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 26%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
5 Full days: $9500/school year 5 Half days: $7800/school year 3 Half days: $5700/school year After School Program (3pm-6pm) $200/mo
- A Typical Day at OKCHMS
- Book a tour
- Tuition Information
- What Parents are Saying
- When you come to visit our Montessori school, you'll be met at the door by one of our directors. We schedule tours typically after school hours, so you won't need to worry about disrupting class.
- We will take you on a tour of our Montessori classrooms and walk you through the course of a day at our preschool. You'll see where your child will work, play, rest, and eat. If you're not familiar with the differences of a Montessori classroom, or what Montessori even means, that's okay! We will show you some of the activities the children do, and the reasoning and method behind everything in the classroom. We will be happy to answer any questions you have.
- You can bring your child on the tour if you like, but generally, for the first tour, it's best to have just the parent(s) or guardian, so that we can really focus on getting you the information you need. If you decide our school is right for your child, then we'll schedule a visit with your child (and you), where she or he can come for a visit that's designed just for them.
- The tour will take about 20 minutes, and then we can sit and talk about any questions or thoughts you might have. We will also talk about the logistics of your student attending: school hours, what to bring, tuition payments, etc.
- If there are no available times that work for you to come for a tour, please contact us! We know everyone has different commitments, and we will do what we can to make sure you can come for a tour that works for your schedule.
- Our Montessori teachers are looking forward to showing you our beautiful, friendly school. We are so proud of our students and the learning that is happening here! We hope to see you for a tour soon, and meet your child.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does OKC Heartland Montessori School cost?
OKC Heartland Montessori School's tuition is approximately $950 for private students.
Does OKC Heartland Montessori School offer a summer program?
Yes, OKC Heartland Montessori School offers a summer program. Visit their summer school page for more information.
What is OKC Heartland Montessori School's ranking?
OKC Heartland Montessori School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Oklahoma for: Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees.
When is the application deadline for OKC Heartland Montessori School?
The application deadline for OKC Heartland Montessori School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse OKC Heartland Montessori School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.
SEO for Private Schools - Part 3: Using Social Media
Social media for private K-12 schools is a bit different from social media for businesses. Some tips and strategies here.
The Pros and Cons of Teaching Overseas
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.