Our Lady Of Humility School
Tel: (847) 746-3722
- The education we provide at Our Lady of Humility School for our students not only addresses the academics, but also the emotional, physical, and most importantly, the spiritual aspects of development.
- At Our Lady of Humility School, we tailor our academic program to meet the needs of students, emphasizing state standards and best practices.
- We strive to provide our children with skills and study habits and to develop self-motivation and personal responsibility that will enable them to successfully adapt to the next phase of their educational growth.
- It is our firm belief that a strong partnership between parents and educators is essential to a student's success and development.
- Our goal is to build upon and reinforce the moral and spiritual values which children are taught at home.
- OLH provides a solid foundation in Catholic doctrine, values, and traditions.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||298 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||33:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.