Our Lady Of Lourdes School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (662) 379-9711
- Our Lady of Lourdes School students go forth with an understanding of their potentials as persons whose destinies not only include, but also transcend this life.
- Each individual will grow to be a responsible, self-disciplined citizen in a vacillating democratic society, be equipped to make not only a living, but also more importantly, a life.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||125 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||14 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Catholic Students whose families are active in certain surrounding parishes receive discounted tuition|
National avg.: 85%
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Archery, Flag FootballArchery, Flag Football,|
- Our Lady of Lourdes School students go forth with an understanding of their potentials as persons whose destinies not only include, but also transcend this life. Each individual will grow to be a responsible, self-disciplined citizen in a vacillating democratic society, be equipped to make not only a living, but also more importantly, a life.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Greenville Grades: PK-12 | 230 students
2064 Greenville Christian Rd
Greenville, MS 38701
(662) 332-0946 3.1 PK-12
- Greenville Grades: PK-12 | 778 students
1605 E Reed Rd
Greenville, MS 38703
(662) 334-4096 2 PK-12
Parker Jones started going to OLOL when she was in the first grade. What a wonderful school to start her learning!!! She is now in the ninth grade at St joe . I want to thank everyone at OLOL for donating all the books in honor of Parker for the cancer center! I was in aw of this loving thing that was done for her!! I also want to thank a long time loving friend Ms Gower for making it happen. She is a awesome friend and I want to thank her for loving my sweet Parker!! Thank You "KK" I love you very much. Please continue to pray for Parker and all the children! I love all..
- Posted by Parent - apjon
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.