Greenville Christian School
- The mission of Greenville Christian School is to provide an educational opportunity in a caring Christian atmosphere preparing children spiritually, mentally, and physically to meet tomorrow's challenges.
- The school was founded on the conviction that all of life belongs to God and that the present humanistic trend of education is in contradiction to Christian philosophy.
- The central purpose of G.C.S. is to provide quality Christian education for each student.
- This goal unites every member of the organization, although each has a different responsibility.
- Greenville Christian School has chosen the motto "Molding today tomorrow's Christian leaders" because it involves the total program of the school and the whole person, including physical, emotional, mental, social and spiritual aspects.
- GCS acknowledges that each student is different; therefore, we feel our curriculum should be flexible enough to meet individual needs, interest and abilities.
- It is our desire that all students should be led to acquire self-discipline that will lead them to have respect for authority.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||230 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Greenville Grades: 7-12 | 206 students
1501 V F W Rd
Greenville, MS 38701
(662)378-9711 3.1 7-12
- Greenville Grades: PK-12 | 778 students
1605 E Reed Rd
Greenville, MS 38703
(662)334-4096 1.2 PK-12
- Rolling Fork Grades: NS-12 | 204 students
272 Academy Dr
Rolling Fork, MS 39159
(662)873-4241 35.5 NS-12
- Indianola Grades: PK-12 | 100 students
1290 Highway 82 East
Indianola, MS 38751
(662)887-2040 21.5 PK-12
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.