Greenville Christian School
Tel: (662) 332-0946
- The mission of Greenville Christian School is to provide an educational opportunity in a caring Christian atmosphere preparing children spiritually, mentally, and physically to meet tomorrow's challenges.
- The school was founded on the conviction that all of life belongs to God and that the present humanistic trend of education is in contradiction to Christian philosophy.
- The central purpose of G.C.S. is to provide quality Christian education for each student.
- This goal unites every member of the organization, although each has a different responsibility.
- Greenville Christian School has chosen the motto "Molding today tomorrow's Christian leaders" because it involves the total program of the school and the whole person, including physical, emotional, mental, social and spiritual aspects.
- GCS acknowledges that each student is different; therefore, we feel our curriculum should be flexible enough to meet individual needs, interest and abilities.
- It is our desire that all students should be led to acquire self-discipline that will lead them to have respect for authority.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||230 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Greenville Grades: 7-12 | 178 students
1501 V F W Rd
Greenville, MS 38701
(662) 378-9711 3.1 7-12
- Greenville Grades: PK-12 | 778 students
1605 E Reed Rd
Greenville, MS 38703
(662) 334-4096 1.2 PK-12
- Rolling Fork Grades: NS-12 | 204 students
272 Academy Dr
Rolling Fork, MS 39159
(662) 873-4241 35.5 NS-12
- Arcola Grades: PK-12 | 203 students
300 Deer Creek Circle
Arcola, MS 38722
(662) 827-5165 12.7 PK-12
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.