Tel: (662) 873-4241
- Sharkey-Issaquena Academy is a private, non-profit organization for the total education of the child.
- SIA is accredited by the Mississippi Private School Association. The Administration, faculty, students, and parents of Sharkey-Issaquena Academy shall strive to provide educational and social opportunities that will enable the student to attain maximum growth mentally, physically, morally, socially, culturally, and spiritually, so that he/she may develop into a responsible citizen.
- Since part of the responsibility for the full development of our students must be borne by the home, the church, the community, and other agencies, we actively seek their support in sharing this responsibility.
- Sharkey-Issaquena Academy admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school.
- It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs and athletic and other school administered programs. Scholarships may be available to minority students.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Total Students||204 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed Sharkey-issaquena Academy also viewed these schools: Greenville Christian School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Greenville Grades: PK-12 | 230 students
2064 Greenville Christian Rd
Greenville, MS 38701
(662) 332-0946 35.5 PK-12
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.