Tel: (318) 559-2360
- Briarfield Academy admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school.
- It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies and athletic and other school administered programs.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||138 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- The nearest high school, elementary school and preschool to Briarfield Academy is Sharkey-issaquena Academy (19.6 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Rolling Fork Grades: NS-12 | 204 students
272 Academy Dr
Rolling Fork, MS 39159
(662) 873-4241 19.6 NS-12
- Tallulah Grades: PK-12 | 223 students
700 Wood St
Tallulah, LA 71282
(318) 574-2606 29.9 PK-12
- Lake Village Grades: PK-5 | 61 students
217 Saint Mary St
Lake Village, AR 71653
(870) 265-2921 34.8 PK-5
- Arcola Grades: PK-12 | 203 students
300 Deer Creek Circle
Arcola, MS 38722
(662) 827-5165 35.4 PK-12
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fisher offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.