Our Saviors Lutheran School
At Our Savior's we provide our students with numerous opportunities to develop mentally, physically, socially, and spiritually in a Christ-centered environment. The training we offer not only enables children to leave our school with a foundation for success in school and life, but also with a firm foundation in God's Word and solid faith in their Savior, Jesus Christ.
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Students: 34 students
- Average class size: 8 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Please see our website or contact us for this information.
Total Sports Offered
- Choosing a school for your child is one of the most important decisions you will make as a parent. We serve children from three years old to eighth grade, so whether you are seeking a preschool program, elementary school, or middle school for your child, we hope that you will schedule a tour to visit our campus during the school day. We would love to introduce you to our dedicated staff, show you the beautiful facilities with which the Lord has blessed us, and look forward to the opportunity to serve your family!
Endorse Our Saviors Lutheran School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
With so much uncertainty in the world today and a pandemic further confounding our lives, it's reasonable for parents to want to protect their children whenever and wherever possible? But overprotecting or bubble-wrapping? Well, that's another matter.
December 16, 2021Get Your Act Together!
We take a look at the other college admissions test and offer some resources for test preparation.
December 15, 2021Why Small Class Sizes Work
You want your child to receive plenty of individual attention. That's one of the reasons most parents send their children to private school.