Our Saviors Lutheran School
At Our Savior's we provide our students with numerous opportunities to develop mentally, physically, socially, and spiritually in a Christ-centered environment. The training we offer not only enables children to leave our school with a foundation for success in school and life, but also with a firm foundation in God's Word and solid faith in their Savior, Jesus Christ.
Quick Stats (2023)
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 31 students
- Average class size: 8 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Please see our website or contact us for this information.
Total Sports Offered
- Choosing a school for your child is one of the most important decisions you will make as a parent. We serve children from three years old to eighth grade, so whether you are seeking a preschool program, elementary school, or middle school for your child, we hope that you will schedule a tour to visit our campus during the school day. We would love to introduce you to our dedicated staff, show you the beautiful facilities with which the Lord has blessed us, and look forward to the opportunity to serve your family!
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
What sports does Our Saviors Lutheran School offer?
Our Saviors Lutheran School offers 6 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Cheering, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field and Volleyball.
When is the application deadline for Our Saviors Lutheran School?
The application deadline for Our Saviors Lutheran School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Our Saviors Lutheran School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Enrichment Resources For Children Ages 10-14
I asked ChatGPT to list apps, YouTube Channels, and podcasts suitable for enriching the studies of students ages 10-14. (We'll look at resources for younger and older students in another article.)
February 13, 2023Designing Assignments In The ChatGPT Era
AI (Artificial Intelligence), specifically ChatGPT, poses some serious challenges for teachers. We explore the importance of teaching students how to attribute the work and ideas of others.