Our Saviors Lutheran School
- At Our Savior's we provide our students with numerous opportunities to develop mentally, physically, socially, and spiritually in a Christ-centered environment. The training we offer not only enables children to leave our school with a foundation for success in school and life, but also with a firm foundation in God's Word and solid faith in their Savior, Jesus Christ.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||33 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||8 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Track and Field, Volleyball,
- Choosing a school for your child is one of the most important decisions you will make as a parent. We serve children from three years old to eighth grade, so whether you are seeking a preschool program, elementary school, or middle school for your child, we hope that you will schedule a tour to visit our campus during the school day. We would love to introduce you to our dedicated staff, show you the beautiful facilities with which the Lord has blessed us, and look forward to the opportunity to serve your family!
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Wausau Grades: 6-12 | 225 students
1130 W Bridge St
Wausau, WI 54401
(715)845-5735 1.4 6-12
- Wausau Grades: PK-8 | 218 students
501 Stewart Ave
Wausau, WI 54401
(715)848-0166 1.2 PK-8
- Schofield Grades: K-8 | 82 students
115 Eau Claire St
Schofield, WI 54476
(715)359-3020 2.6 K-8
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.