Trinity Lutheran School
Tel: (715) 848-0166
- Trinity Lutheran School began developing disciples in 1908. We are a Christ-centered kindergarten through grade 8 school, with before and after school child care and an Early Childhood Learning Center for ages 2-5.
- Trinity Lutheran School is assisting families in the development of the whole child through the power of the Gospel.
- All who have been brought to faith in Jesus Christ are commissioned by Him to proclaim and promote the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
- We believe that the task of Christian education is the responsibility of the family and the congregation working together.
- The role of Trinity Lutheran School is to assist parents in providing a Christ-centered education by forming a partnership through a Covenant for Christian education.
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||218 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$2,275|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition based on active church membership at Trinity Lutheran Church; non-member, 5K and 4K tuition varies from this rate|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Bill Zuelsdorff, Principal|
|Admissions Associate||Vanessa Bellman|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Soccer,|
Track and Field, Volleyball,
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Wausau Grades: 9-12 | 131 students
1130 W Bridge St
Wausau, WI 54401
(715) 845-8274 0.6 9-12
- Wausau Grades: PK-8 | 33 students
703 Flieth Street
Wausau, WI 54401
(715) 845-3253 1.2 PK-8
- Schofield Grades: K-8 | 78 students
115 Eau Claire St
Schofield, WI 54476
(715) 359-3020 3.6 K-8
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.