Trinity Lutheran School
- Trinity Lutheran School began developing disciples in 1908. We are a Christ-centered kindergarten through grade 8 school, with before and after school child care and an Early Childhood Learning Center for ages 2-5.
- Trinity Lutheran School is assisting families in the development of the whole child through the power of the Gospel.
- All who have been brought to faith in Jesus Christ are commissioned by Him to proclaim and promote the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
- We believe that the task of Christian education is the responsibility of the family and the congregation working together.
- The role of Trinity Lutheran School is to assist parents in providing a Christ-centered education by forming a partnership through a Covenant for Christian education.
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||218 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Wausau Grades: 6-12 | 225 students
1130 W Bridge St
Wausau, WI 54401
(715)845-5735 0.6 6-12
- Wausau Grades: PK-8 | 33 students
703 Flieth Street
Wausau, WI 54401
(715)845-3253 1.2 PK-8
- Schofield Grades: K-8 | 82 students
115 Eau Claire St
Schofield, WI 54476
(715)359-3020 3.6 K-8
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.