Trinity Lutheran School
- Trinity Lutheran School began developing disciples in 1908. We are a Christ-centered kindergarten through grade 8 school, with before and after school child care and an Early Childhood Learning Center for ages 2-5.
- Trinity Lutheran School is assisting families in the development of the whole child through the power of the Gospel.
- All who have been brought to faith in Jesus Christ are commissioned by Him to proclaim and promote the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
- We believe that the task of Christian education is the responsibility of the family and the congregation working together.
- The role of Trinity Lutheran School is to assist parents in providing a Christ-centered education by forming a partnership through a Covenant for Christian education.
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||218 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Wausau Grades: 6-12 | 225 students
1130 W Bridge St
Wausau, WI 54401
(715)845-5735 0.6 6-12
- Wausau Grades: PK-8 | 33 students
703 Flieth Street
Wausau, WI 54401
(715)845-3253 1.2 PK-8
- Schofield Grades: K-8 | 82 students
115 Eau Claire St
Schofield, WI 54476
(715)359-3020 3.6 K-8
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.