Pawtucket Day Child Development Center
Tel: (401) 722-7000
- Pawtucket Day Child Development Center provide a safe and caring learning environment to enhance the development of children and to convey warmth, understanding, enthusiasm and joy.
- Our teaching staff is educated in child development and update their skills regularly by attending conferences, workshops and in-service education programs.
- With an excellent child-teacher ratio and our staff's commitment to excellence, we have the resources to give your children the environment they need for growing and learning.
- Our curriculum content, rich in gender, racial and ethnic diversity, encourages children to think, reason, question and experiment.
- Each child's creativity and curiosity is encouraged. All children are respected as individuals and valued for their uniqueness.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-4|
|Total Students||122 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed Pawtucket Day Child Development Center also viewed these schools: Beautiful Beginnings Child Care Center.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Providence Grades: NS-K | 46 students
700 Elmwood Avenue
Providence, RI 02907
(401) 785-8485 5.9 NS-K
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?