Pawtucket Day Child Development Center
- Pawtucket Day Child Development Center provide a safe and caring learning environment to enhance the development of children and to convey warmth, understanding, enthusiasm and joy.
- Our teaching staff is educated in child development and update their skills regularly by attending conferences, workshops and in-service education programs.
- With an excellent child-teacher ratio and our staff's commitment to excellence, we have the resources to give your children the environment they need for growing and learning.
- Our curriculum content, rich in gender, racial and ethnic diversity, encourages children to think, reason, question and experiment.
- Each child's creativity and curiosity is encouraged. All children are respected as individuals and valued for their uniqueness.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-4|
|Total Students||122 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed Pawtucket Day Child Development Center also viewed these schools: Beautiful Beginnings Child Care Center.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Providence Grades: NS-K | 46 students
700 Elmwood Avenue
Providence, RI 02907
(401)785-8485 5.9 NS-K
Nearby Homes for Sale
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.