Pawtucket Day Child Development Center
- Pawtucket Day Child Development Center provide a safe and caring learning environment to enhance the development of children and to convey warmth, understanding, enthusiasm and joy.
- Our teaching staff is educated in child development and update their skills regularly by attending conferences, workshops and in-service education programs.
- With an excellent child-teacher ratio and our staff's commitment to excellence, we have the resources to give your children the environment they need for growing and learning.
- Our curriculum content, rich in gender, racial and ethnic diversity, encourages children to think, reason, question and experiment.
- Each child's creativity and curiosity is encouraged. All children are respected as individuals and valued for their uniqueness.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-4|
|Total Students||122 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed Pawtucket Day Child Development Center also viewed these schools: Beautiful Beginnings Child Care Center.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Providence Grades: NS-K | 46 students
700 Elmwood Avenue
Providence, RI 02907
(401)785-8485 5.9 NS-K
Nearby Homes for Sale
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.