Our KinderCare Learning Center teachers are passionate about your child's happiness, growth and provide a safe, nurturing environment that cultivates self-esteem.
This is more than a job for our teachers...it's an opportunity for them to share their passion for education! Our teachers will inspire, engage, and awaken the wonder inside each and every child.
We are proud of the work we do every day and cannot wait to have you join our KinderCare family!.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to our KinderCare Learning Center in Pewaukee, where we are
more than a daycare. Excitingly, a child's first school experience
sets the foundation for their future academic success. It is not
only our responsibility; it's our privilege to make sure your child
has the best experience and the strongest foundation possible. Our
curriculum is geared towards Kindergarten readiness. From our
Infant Program all the way up to our School Age Program, our
children are active participants within their own education. We
believe in a balanced approach to learning, giving you the peace of
mind that your child will have fun as they develop socially,
emotionally, physically, and intellectually.
Here at KinderCare, we believe it takes a village to raise a child, and our parent's consider us to be an extension of their families (their village). Your child will not only have a safe, secure, and stimulating environment to learn in, but will have support from a team of child-development experts who have a true passion for educating and nurturing children. Whether your child has first words or first grade on the horizon, we're excited to show you how everything in our center is designed for learning! Come visit us today! We would love to show you around our school while introducing you to the team.
- Keeping your child safe and secure is our first priority. Our center is equipped with a front security door, of which only enrolled families have the code. For added security, this code is changed periodically. In addition, we ensure security by strictly following established procedures for your child's arrival and departure. All children must be signed in and out on our computer system and other attendance procedures are followed in accordance with state child care licensing regulations. We value your child's health and recognize the importance of cleanliness. We use Lysol products for cleaning and sanitizing, which involves the staff following a daily cleaning checklist, to ensure all areas of the classroom are being cleaned on a regular basis. We also know preventing the spread of infectious diseases is an important and necessary component of quality childcare. We actively strive to monitor the health and well-being of all children in our care. If a child is recognized as having certain communicable diseases, necessary control measures will be followed, including notifying you of any instances of a contagious disease in the center. All of our staff is CPR and First Aid certified, as well as trained in Shaken Baby Syndrome Prevention and Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS).
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- NACCRRA, State assitance
Endorse Pewaukee KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Is The IB Program Right For Your Child?
The International Baccalaureate programmes cover the entire K-12 spectrum with three distinct educational curricula. Is the IB programme right for your child? Some answers to your questions here.
How To Control Your Child's Screen Time
We parents want to keep our children safe from anything and everything. That's always our biggest worry. We don't want our children watching inappropriate content or playing violent games on their smart devices, do we? That's the rationale behind controlling our children's screen times. So, here are a couple of tips on making that happen.
Myths About Private School
Second-hand information, myths, sensational news reports, and biased opinions rarely give a true picture of a private school. Find out what private schools are really like for yourself.