Pleasant View Baptist School
Tel: (270) 756-0061
- The Pleasant View Baptist School is a ministry of the Pleasant View Baptist Church and operates as a mission project of the Church.
- With the exception of a few carefully selected and approved students, our student body is made up entirely of students within the membership of the Pleasant View Baptist Church.
- The day to day operation of the Pleasant View Baptist School is different from that of any school with which we are acquainted.
- We do not charge a tuition or book fees, but rather depend upon the faithful giving of those within the Pleasant View Baptist Church who are concerned with the Christian education of our young people.
- Apart from the Administrator, the entire staff is made up of volunteers, dedicated to the education of our students.
- The administrator of Pleasant View Baptist School makes most of the day-to-day decisions concerning its operation.
- In some cases, however, there are decisions that would be inappropriate for one individual to make; therefore, we have a nine-member board which serves to represent the membership of the Pleasant View Baptist Church.
- The school board endeavors to meet on a monthly basis to discuss the Educational Ministry of the Church and to make any decisions necessary for the successful function of the school.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||70 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||5 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Derek Farmer|
|Admissions Associate||Rebekah Grubbs|
- People that viewed Pleasant View Baptist School also viewed these schools: St Romuald Interparochial School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hardinsburg Grades: PK-8 | 231 students
408 N Highway 259
Hardinsburg, KY 40143
(270) 756-5504 6.1 PK-8
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.