Kentucky Schools By Membership Association
- There are 41 school membership associations in Kentucky, serving 253 private schools (67% of all schools) and 59,033 students.
- The most popular school membership associations are National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) (35% of schools), Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) (21% of schools) and Other school association(s) (13% of schools).
Our Savior Lutheran School is a traditional Christian school serving students in pre-school through 8th grade, conveniently located on Shelbyville Road near the Watterson Expressway.We offer a challenging, technologically-integrated, Christ-centered education with a student-to-teacher ratio of 12:1. Our engaging arts program offers choir, band, handbells, and theater. We
WHITEFIELD ACADEMY is a private, Christian, co-educational school founded in 1976. The school, located in Louisville, KY is a ministry of Highview Baptist Church. Whitefield is accredited by the ACSI, SACS and is certified by the Kentucky Board of Education through the Kentucky Non-Public Schools Commission. Whitefield is ranked among the top 50 Best Christian High Schools in America'
The Path to Greatness. From the opening day orientation to graduation night, the Trinity experience is unlike any other. We've put together a wealth of resources to help prospective students and their families start down the path to greatness.
Kentucky Private Schools by Membership Association
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 9 Schools283 Students5.77% Minority
- 11 Schools4,429 Students9.20% Minority
- 6 Schools738 Students6.98% Minority
- 15 Schools1,315 Students10.09% Minority
- 2 Schools199 Students10.42% Minority
- 1 Schools49 Students2.08% Minority
- 52 Schools11,367 Students5.75% Minority
- 1 Schools450 Students- Minority
- 4 Schools501 Students6.17% Minority
- 1 Schools153 Students4.35% Minority
- 1 Schools275 Students2.06% Minority
- 1 Schools71 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools42 Students- Minority
- 4 Schools149 Students55.81% Minority
- 8 Schools3,733 Students10.59% Minority
- 2 Schools126 Students7.25% Minority
- 2 Schools280 Students71.94% Minority
- 2 Schools641 Students3.31% Minority
- 1 Schools209 Students6.70% Minority
- 16 Schools2,150 Students12.82% Minority
- 1 Schools190 Students7.43% Minority
- 1 Schools542 Students7.74% Minority
- 2 Schools104 Students- Minority
- 16 Schools8,022 Students7.63% Minority
- 1 Schools155 Students8.46% Minority
- 3 Schools566 Students3.26% Minority
- 5 Schools2,148 Students3.84% Minority
- 89 Schools29,967 Students5.95% Minority
- 1 Schools597 Students2.30% Minority
- 1 Schools34 Students37.04% Minority
- 2 Schools240 Students19.20% Minority
- 1 Schools162 Students5.56% Minority
- 3 Schools903 Students3.51% Minority
- 3 Schools363 Students10.00% Minority
- 9 Schools757 Students13.63% Minority
- 14 Schools5,143 Students6.50% Minority
- 32 Schools6,108 Students11.46% Minority
- 9 Schools1,503 Students9.83% Minority
- 19 Schools6,829 Students8.85% Minority
- 5 Schools1,216 Students7.82% Minority
- 20 Schools7,121 Students9.64% Minority
July 16, 2018
As you’ve been doing your boarding school research, you’ve likely seen ISEE/SSAT score submission requirements for your target schools, and understand how important scores are to the admissions process. Unfortunately, tremendous candidates can get bypassed because they were not able to demonstrate what they knew on test day.
July 13, 2018
Schools for the artistically gifted child are in short supply.
June 26, 2018
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.