Kentucky Schools By Membership Association
- There are 41 school membership associations in Kentucky, serving 252 private schools (67% of all schools) and 58,571 students.
- The most popular school membership associations are National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) (35% of schools), Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) (20% of schools) and Other school association(s) (13% of schools).
Christian Academy Of Louisville - Southwest Campus Photo - Christian Academy of Louisville - Southwest Campus
Villa Madonna Academy Photo - Villa Madonna Academy is a private, Catholic, co-ed K-12 school in Villa Hills, KY, that offers an unsurpassed education. Accelerated, personalized classes shape skillful learners and independent thinkers, where 100 percent of the graduates attend college with an average of 98 percent earning scholarships.
North Hardin Christian School Photo - North Hardin Christian School is located in Radcliff, Kentucky.
Mercy Academy Photo - Mercy offers 14 sports over three seasons for our girls to participate in. Many have try-outs and some are no-cut teams. We also offer intramural sports. Our volleyball team finished the 2008 season as state champions and ranked in the top 3 in the nation.
The de Paul School Photo - Located in the heart of the historic Highlands neighborhood, The de Paul School serves students from 40+ zip codes in the greater Louisville, Kentucky region
Christian Academy Of Louisville (Christian Academy School System) Photo - The English Station campus (700 S. English Station Road) serves more than 1,700 students, Junior Academy-12th grade. In 2010, English Station High School received the prestigious Blue Ribbon School Award from the U.S. Department of Education.
Kentucky Private Schools by Membership Association
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 9 Schools283 Students5.77% Minority
- 11 Schools4,470 Students9.20% Minority
- 6 Schools767 Students6.98% Minority
- 14 Schools1,320 Students10.29% Minority
- 2 Schools249 Students10.42% Minority
- 1 Schools99 Students2.08% Minority
- 51 Schools11,336 Students5.72% Minority
- 1 Schools491 Students- Minority
- 5 Schools567 Students9.52% Minority
- 1 Schools153 Students4.35% Minority
- 1 Schools275 Students2.06% Minority
- 1 Schools71 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools42 Students- Minority
- 4 Schools149 Students55.81% Minority
- 8 Schools3,119 Students10.59% Minority
- 1 Schools87 Students8.33% Minority
- 2 Schools280 Students71.94% Minority
- 2 Schools641 Students3.31% Minority
- 1 Schools209 Students6.70% Minority
- 16 Schools2,090 Students12.82% Minority
- 1 Schools190 Students7.43% Minority
- 1 Schools- Students7.74% Minority
- 2 Schools104 Students- Minority
- 16 Schools7,401 Students7.63% Minority
- 1 Schools155 Students8.46% Minority
- 3 Schools566 Students3.26% Minority
- 5 Schools2,141 Students3.84% Minority
- 89 Schools29,936 Students5.95% Minority
- 1 Schools597 Students2.30% Minority
- 1 Schools34 Students37.04% Minority
- 2 Schools240 Students19.20% Minority
- 1 Schools162 Students5.56% Minority
- 3 Schools903 Students3.51% Minority
- 3 Schools363 Students10.00% Minority
- 9 Schools757 Students13.63% Minority
- 14 Schools5,203 Students6.50% Minority
- 32 Schools6,102 Students11.46% Minority
- 9 Schools1,503 Students9.83% Minority
- 19 Schools6,816 Students8.85% Minority
- 5 Schools1,216 Students7.82% Minority
- 20 Schools6,640 Students9.64% Minority
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.
We identify changes in The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 which impact not-for-profit private schools.