Kentucky Schools By Membership Association
- There are 40 school membership associations in Kentucky, serving 250 private schools (70% of all schools) and 59,832 students.
- The most popular school membership associations are National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) (36% of schools), Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) (21% of schools) and Other school association(s) (13% of schools).
Mercy offers 14 sports over three seasons for our girls to participate in. Many have try-outs and some are no-cut teams. We also offer intramural sports. Our volleyball team finished the 2008 season as state champions and ranked in the top 3 in the nation.
WHITEFIELD ACADEMY is a private, Christian, co-educational school founded in 1976. The school, located in Louisville, KY is a ministry of Highview Baptist Church. Whitefield is accredited by the ACSI, SACS and is certified by the Kentucky Board of Education through the Kentucky Non-Public Schools Commission. Whitefield is ranked among the top 50 Best Christian High Schools in America'
Oneida Baptist Institute is a unique Christian boarding school for students in grades 6-12. We offer young people an 'Education for Time and Eternity.'
Villa Madonna Academy is a private, Catholic, co-ed K-12 school in Villa Hills, KY, that offers an unsurpassed education. Accelerated, personalized classes shape skillful learners and independent thinkers, where 100 percent of the graduates attend college with an average of 98 percent earning scholarships.
Kentucky Private Schools by Membership Association
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 9 Schools318 Students3% Minority
- 11 Schools4,468 Students14% Minority
- 6 Schools785 Students13% Minority
- 15 Schools1,209 Students13% Minority
- 2 Schools235 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools85 Students- Minority
- 52 Schools11,523 Students9% Minority
- 1 Schools450 Students- Minority
- 4 Schools501 Students18% Minority
- 1 Schools153 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools275 Students10% Minority
- 1 Schools103 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools63 Students7% Minority
- 4 Schools154 Students49% Minority
- 8 Schools3,742 Students15% Minority
- 2 Schools133 Students10% Minority
- 2 Schools246 Students96% Minority
- 1 Schools209 Students9% Minority
- 15 Schools1,924 Students5% Minority
- 1 Schools190 Students16% Minority
- 1 Schools542 Students20% Minority
- 2 Schools197 Students5% Minority
- 15 Schools7,656 Students13% Minority
- 1 Schools152 Students4% Minority
- 3 Schools574 Students10% Minority
- 5 Schools2,128 Students10% Minority
- 89 Schools31,047 Students10% Minority
- 1 Schools597 Students4% Minority
- 1 Schools42 Students11% Minority
- 2 Schools240 Students21% Minority
- 1 Schools162 Students6% Minority
- 3 Schools863 Students5% Minority
- 3 Schools363 Students11% Minority
- 9 Schools652 Students16% Minority
- 13 Schools5,527 Students7% Minority
- 32 Schools6,407 Students15% Minority
- 9 Schools1,469 Students8% Minority
- 19 Schools6,728 Students13% Minority
- 5 Schools1,216 Students9% Minority
- 20 Schools7,357 Students10% Minority
May 10, 2018
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
May 10, 2018
Sending your children to a summer program or camp keeps them active in fun-filled settings. We explore your options.
April 19, 2018
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.