Top Kentucky Schools By Membership Association
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 41 top school membership associations in Kentucky, serving 252 private schools (67% of all schools) and 59,291 students.
- The most popular school membership associations are National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) (35% of schools), Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) (20% of schools) and Other school association(s) (13% of schools).
The Lexington School Photo - Ranked #2 best elementary school in the country, The Lexington School is a national leader in preparing kids for 21st century life.
Notre Dame Academy Photo - Nestled in the hills of Park Hills, Kentucky, Notre Dame Academy has a beautiful and expansive campus.
The de Paul School Photo - Located in the heart of the historic Highlands neighborhood, The de Paul School serves students from 40+ zip codes in the greater Louisville, Kentucky region
Cornerstone Christian School Photo - Student's learn about historical leaders while acting out iconic moments in our nations history.
Beth Haven Christian School Photo - Sophomore students learn Microsoft Office in their Computer Applications class.
Mary Queen Of The Holy Rosary School Photo - Come see what makes Mary Queen of the Holy Rosary School a National Blue Ribbon school and one of the best private schools in Lexington! Contact us today for a personal tour! (859) 277-3030
North Hardin Christian School Photo - North Hardin Christian School is located in Radcliff, Kentucky.
Top Kentucky Private Schools by Membership Association (2018-19)
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 9 Schools283 Students5.77% Minority
- 11 Schools4,485 Students9.20% Minority
- 6 Schools767 Students6.98% Minority
- 14 Schools1,320 Students10.29% Minority
- 2 Schools249 Students10.42% Minority
- 1 Schools99 Students2.08% Minority
- 51 Schools11,351 Students5.72% Minority
- 1 Schools491 Students- Minority
- 5 Schools1,247 Students9.52% Minority
- 1 Schools153 Students4.35% Minority
- 1 Schools275 Students2.06% Minority
- 1 Schools71 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools42 Students- Minority
- 4 Schools149 Students55.81% Minority
- 8 Schools3,113 Students10.59% Minority
- 1 Schools87 Students8.33% Minority
- 2 Schools280 Students71.94% Minority
- 2 Schools641 Students3.31% Minority
- 1 Schools209 Students6.70% Minority
- 16 Schools2,099 Students12.82% Minority
- 1 Schools190 Students7.43% Minority
- 1 Schools- Students7.74% Minority
- 2 Schools104 Students- Minority
- 16 Schools7,395 Students7.63% Minority
- 1 Schools155 Students8.46% Minority
- 3 Schools566 Students3.26% Minority
- 5 Schools2,141 Students3.84% Minority
- 89 Schools29,947 Students5.95% Minority
- 1 Schools586 Students2.30% Minority
- 1 Schools34 Students37.04% Minority
- 2 Schools240 Students19.20% Minority
- 1 Schools162 Students5.56% Minority
- 3 Schools903 Students3.51% Minority
- 3 Schools363 Students10.00% Minority
- 9 Schools757 Students13.63% Minority
- 14 Schools5,203 Students6.50% Minority
- 32 Schools6,102 Students11.46% Minority
- 9 Schools1,503 Students9.83% Minority
- 19 Schools6,827 Students8.85% Minority
- 5 Schools1,216 Students7.82% Minority
- 20 Schools6,634 Students9.64% Minority
Educating a gifted child can be daunting as there is no clear roadmap for your child's education. Some thoughts and suggestions here.
Signs that your school might be failing don't suddenly appear all at once like a flashing neon sign. Instead, they appear gradually over weeks, months, and years. We explore the warning signs and offer some suggestions to mitigate them.
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.