Top Kentucky Schools By Membership Association
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 41 top school membership associations in Kentucky, serving 252 private schools (67% of all schools) and 58,597 students.
- The most popular school membership associations are National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) (35% of schools), Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) (20% of schools) and Other school association(s) (13% of schools).
The Lexington School Photo - Ranked #2 best elementary school in the country, The Lexington School is a national leader in preparing kids for 21st century life.
Our Lady Of Lourdes School Photo - Our Lady of Lourdes, where we inspire faith and prepare for success.
The de Paul School Photo - Located in the heart of the historic Highlands neighborhood, The de Paul School serves students from 40+ zip codes in the greater Louisville, Kentucky region
Mary Queen Of The Holy Rosary School Photo - Come see what makes Mary Queen of the Holy Rosary School a National Blue Ribbon school and one of the best private schools in Lexington! Contact us today for a personal tour! (859) 277-3030
Notre Dame Academy Photo - Nestled in the hills of Park Hills, Kentucky, Notre Dame Academy has a beautiful and expansive campus.
Christian Academy Of Louisville (Christian Academy School System) Photo - The English Station campus (700 S. English Station Road) serves more than 1,700 students, Junior Academy-12th grade. In 2010, English Station High School received the prestigious Blue Ribbon School Award from the U.S. Department of Education.
Villa Madonna Academy Photo - Villa Madonna Academy is a private, Catholic, co-ed K-12 school in Villa Hills, KY, that offers an unsurpassed education. Accelerated, personalized classes shape skillful learners and independent thinkers, where 100 percent of the graduates attend college with an average of 98 percent earning scholarships.
Beth Haven Christian School Photo - Sophomore students learn Microsoft Office in their Computer Applications class.
Top Kentucky Private Schools by Membership Association (2018-19)
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 9 Schools283 Students5.77% Minority
- 11 Schools4,485 Students9.20% Minority
- 6 Schools767 Students6.98% Minority
- 14 Schools1,320 Students10.29% Minority
- 2 Schools249 Students10.42% Minority
- 1 Schools99 Students2.08% Minority
- 51 Schools11,351 Students5.72% Minority
- 1 Schools491 Students- Minority
- 5 Schools567 Students9.52% Minority
- 1 Schools153 Students4.35% Minority
- 1 Schools275 Students2.06% Minority
- 1 Schools71 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools42 Students- Minority
- 4 Schools149 Students55.81% Minority
- 8 Schools3,119 Students10.59% Minority
- 1 Schools87 Students8.33% Minority
- 2 Schools280 Students71.94% Minority
- 2 Schools641 Students3.31% Minority
- 1 Schools209 Students6.70% Minority
- 16 Schools2,090 Students12.82% Minority
- 1 Schools190 Students7.43% Minority
- 1 Schools- Students7.74% Minority
- 2 Schools104 Students- Minority
- 16 Schools7,401 Students7.63% Minority
- 1 Schools155 Students8.46% Minority
- 3 Schools566 Students3.26% Minority
- 5 Schools2,141 Students3.84% Minority
- 89 Schools29,947 Students5.95% Minority
- 1 Schools597 Students2.30% Minority
- 1 Schools34 Students37.04% Minority
- 2 Schools240 Students19.20% Minority
- 1 Schools162 Students5.56% Minority
- 3 Schools903 Students3.51% Minority
- 3 Schools363 Students10.00% Minority
- 9 Schools757 Students13.63% Minority
- 14 Schools5,203 Students6.50% Minority
- 32 Schools6,102 Students11.46% Minority
- 9 Schools1,503 Students9.83% Minority
- 19 Schools6,816 Students8.85% Minority
- 5 Schools1,216 Students7.82% Minority
- 20 Schools6,640 Students9.64% Minority
Test your knowledge of private school facts and trivia with these twenty-one questions and answers.
As you research schools, check the national and state associations. Is the school you are considering a member? If not, why not?
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.