Top Kentucky Schools By Membership Association
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 42 top school membership associations in Kentucky, serving 251 private schools (67% of all schools) and 59,227 students.
- The most popular school membership associations are National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) (35% of schools), Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) (20% of schools) and Other school association(s) (13% of schools).
Chance School Photo - Virginia Chance School is often described as the school up on the hill. A historic building sits on a beautiful campus of 26 acres and overlooks the fields, woods, gardens and the Learning Greenhouse. Updated to support and challenge 21st century learners, the school provides a progressive program for Twos through Grade 5.
The de Paul School Photo - Located in the heart of the historic Highlands neighborhood, The de Paul School serves students from 40+ zip codes in the greater Louisville, Kentucky region
Cornerstone Christian School Photo - Student's learn about historical leaders while acting out iconic moments in our nations history.
Whitefield Academy Photo - WHITEFIELD ACADEMY is a private, Christian, co-educational school founded in 1976. The school, located in Louisville, KY is a ministry of Highview Baptist Church. Whitefield is accredited by the ACSI, SACS and is certified by the Kentucky Board of Education through the Kentucky Non-Public Schools Commission. Whitefield is ranked among the top 50 Best Christian High Schools in America"
Beth Haven Christian School Photo - Sophomore students learn Microsoft Office in their Computer Applications class.
Top Kentucky Private Schools by Membership Association (2018-19)
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 9 Schools283 Students5.77% Minority
- 11 Schools4,485 Students9.20% Minority
- 6 Schools767 Students6.98% Minority
- 14 Schools1,320 Students10.29% Minority
- 2 Schools249 Students10.42% Minority
- 1 Schools99 Students2.08% Minority
- 51 Schools11,362 Students5.72% Minority
- 1 Schools491 Students- Minority
- 3 Schools803 Students6.38% Minority
- 1 Schools153 Students4.35% Minority
- 1 Schools275 Students2.06% Minority
- 1 Schools71 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools42 Students- Minority
- 4 Schools168 Students55.81% Minority
- 8 Schools3,191 Students10.59% Minority
- 1 Schools87 Students8.33% Minority
- 2 Schools280 Students71.94% Minority
- 2 Schools641 Students3.31% Minority
- 1 Schools209 Students6.70% Minority
- 17 Schools2,350 Students12.65% Minority
- 1 Schools190 Students7.43% Minority
- 1 Schools- Students7.74% Minority
- 2 Schools104 Students- Minority
- 15 Schools7,222 Students7.57% Minority
- 1 Schools155 Students8.46% Minority
- 3 Schools566 Students3.26% Minority
- 5 Schools2,141 Students3.84% Minority
- 89 Schools29,776 Students5.95% Minority
- 1 Schools586 Students2.30% Minority
- 1 Schools34 Students37.04% Minority
- 2 Schools240 Students19.20% Minority
- 1 Schools162 Students5.56% Minority
- 3 Schools903 Students3.51% Minority
- 3 Schools363 Students10.00% Minority
- 9 Schools757 Students13.63% Minority
- 14 Schools5,203 Students6.50% Minority
- 33 Schools6,452 Students11.46% Minority
- 9 Schools1,503 Students9.83% Minority
- 19 Schools6,827 Students8.85% Minority
- 5 Schools1,216 Students7.82% Minority
- 20 Schools6,634 Students9.64% Minority
- 1 Schools153 Students4.35% Minority
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.