The de Paul School
- School Type: Special Education School
- Grades: Kindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 160 students
- Yearly Tuition: $17,750
- Average class size: 8 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Collared shirts, nice slacks or skirts, respectable and professional appearance
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- One of the nation's preeminent independent schools for students with language-based learning differences, ADHD, processing disorders, dyscalculia, and dysgraphia. We remediate student deficits and therefore prepare them for academic and social successes in their next schools. Over 95% of our students depart for their schools of first choce! Call or visit to learn more about The de Paul Difference!
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does The de Paul School cost?
The de Paul School's tuition is approximately $17,750 for private students and $500 for summer students.
What sports does The de Paul School offer?
The de Paul School offers 8 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Climbing, Cross Country, Field Hockey, Indoor Soccer, Soccer, Swimming and Volleyball.
When is the application deadline for The de Paul School?
The application deadline for The de Paul School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse The de Paul School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards