The de Paul School
- At The de Paul School, we teach a lot of bright kids who learn differently.
- And we teach them the way they actually learn.
- We also help kids understand how they learn, so they can overcome the barriers that can make learning tough for them and become independent learners.
- Since we expect them to succeed, they usually do.
- We offer a dedicated, specially-trained faculty, utilizing small group instruction in a highly-organized and calm school.
- The broad and challenging course of study includes reading, spelling, writing, literature, mathematics, science, social studies, computer skills, physical education, social skills and values, and library skills.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other associations(s) for exceptional children|
Other special emphasis association(s)
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
State or regional independent school association
Independent Schools Association of the Central States
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Dyslexia / Language-based or Mild Learning Differences, ADD / ADHD or Attentional Difficulties, Organizational Difficulties, Dysgraphia, Dyscalculia / Mathematics-based Differences, Auditory Processing Difficulties, Mild Sensory Integration Disorder|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||216 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 8%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Peggy Woolley|
|Admissions Associate||Katie Sanderson|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Louisville Grades: 1-8 | 209 students
3023 Melbourne Ave
Louisville, KY 40220
(502)456-5819 4.1 1-8
- Louisville Grades: K-12
7515 Westport Road
Louisville, KY 40222
(502)966-6979 5.9 K-12
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.