- School Type: Special Education School
- Grades: Kindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 48 students
- Average class size: 10 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Polo shirt and khaki/navy pants
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Pitt Academy is fully accredited by the Kentucky Non-Public Schools Commission, Inc. We are an independent K-12 Archdiocesan school with a non-denominational enrollment policy. We see our students as individuals with a unique pattern of strengths, learning styles and challenges. We focus on a child's abilities, not his or her disabilites. The environment at Pitt Academy gives students every opportunity to reach their own academic, social and creative potential in a learning environment that meets the needs and abilities of each student.
- Our individualized program, adapted curriculum, outstanding instructors and vibrant community are committeed to helping our students develop the skills and self-confidence necessary to lead independent and fulfilling lives.
Frequently Asked Questions
What sports does Pitt Academy offer?
When is the application deadline for Pitt Academy?
Endorse Pitt Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards