- School Type: Special Education School
- Grades: Kindergarten-12
- Students: 51 students
- Average class size: 10 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Academics and Faculty
(Polo shirt and khaki/navy pants)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Pitt Academy is fully accredited by the Kentucky Non-Public Schools Commission, Inc. We are an independent K-12 Archdiocesan school with a non-denominational enrollment policy. We see our students as individuals with a unique pattern of strengths, learning styles and challenges. We focus on a child's abilities, not his or her disabilites. The environment at Pitt Academy gives students every opportunity to reach their own academic, social and creative potential in a learning environment that meets the needs and abilities of each student.
- Our individualized program, adapted curriculum, outstanding instructors and vibrant community are committeed to helping our students develop the skills and self-confidence necessary to lead independent and fulfilling lives.
Endorse Pitt Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards