Kentucky Religiously Affiliated Schools
- There are 281 religiously affiliated private schools in Kentucky (79% of all schools), serving 63,334 students.
Our Savior Lutheran School is a traditional Christian school serving students in pre-school through 8th grade, conveniently located on Shelbyville Road near the Watterson Expressway.We offer a challenging, technologically-integrated, Christ-centered education with a student-to-teacher ratio of 12:1. Our engaging arts program offers choir, band, handbells, and theater. We
Villa Madonna Academy is a private, Catholic, co-ed K-12 school in Villa Hills, KY, that offers an unsurpassed education. Accelerated, personalized classes shape skillful learners and independent thinkers, where 100 percent of the graduates attend college with an average of 98 percent earning scholarships.
Kentucky Private Schools by Religious Affiliation
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 1 Schools51 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools189 Students9% Minority
- 39 Schools4,917 Students15% Minority
- 1 Schools39 Students3% Minority
- 66 Schools14,722 Students21% Minority
- 1 Schools150 Students3% Minority
- 2 Schools158 Students- Minority
- 4 Schools232 Students9% Minority
- 3 Schools272 Students7% Minority
- 1 Schools63 Students7% Minority
- 3 Schools270 Students96% Minority
- 4 Schools441 Students6% Minority
- 3 Schools316 Students17% Minority
- 5 Schools121 Students2% Minority
- 10 Schools898 Students40% Minority
- 4 Schools404 Students2% Minority
- 4 Schools723 Students6% Minority
- 123 Schools39,193 Students10% Minority
- 6 Schools175 Students44% Minority
February 21, 2018
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
February 19, 2018
Think of the school search process as a series of checkpoints, each of which has a due date. We show you when to do the various items in the search process.
February 07, 2018
After conducting a survey of the educational backgrounds of current U.S. senators we were able to draw some interesting conclusions. Keep reading to learn more.