Top Kentucky Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2020-21 school year, there are 300 top religiously affiliated private schools in Kentucky (77% of all schools), serving 60,902 students.
Trinity High School Photo - The Path to Greatness. From the opening day orientation to graduation night, the Trinity experience is unlike any other. We've put together a wealth of resources to help prospective students and their families start down the path to greatness.
Cornerstone Christian School Photo - Student's learn about historical leaders while acting out iconic moments in our nations history.
Christian Academy Of Louisville - Southwest Campus Photo - Christian Academy of Louisville - Southwest Campus
Mercy Academy Photo - Mercy offers 14 sports over three seasons for our girls to participate in. Many have try-outs and some are no-cut teams. We also offer intramural sports. Our volleyball team finished the 2008 season as state champions and ranked in the top 3 in the nation.
Whitefield Academy Photo - WHITEFIELD ACADEMY is a private, Christian, co-educational school founded in 1976. The school, located in Louisville, KY is a ministry of Highview Baptist Church. Whitefield is accredited by the ACSI, SACS and is certified by the Kentucky Board of Education through the Kentucky Non-Public Schools Commission. Whitefield is ranked among the top 50 Best Christian High Schools in America"
Notre Dame Academy Photo - Nestled in the hills of Park Hills, Kentucky, Notre Dame Academy has a beautiful and expansive campus.
St Patrick School Photo - During Catholic Schools Week students attended mass with Bishop Foys in Covington.
Villa Madonna Academy Photo - Built on the Benedictine values of scholarship, service, hospitality, respect, and stewardship.Discover what our values mean to us!
Top Kentucky Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2020-21)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 2 Schools165 Students33.33% Minority
- 5 Schools148 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools175 Students4.44% Minority
- 40 Schools5,234 Students10.67% Minority
- 65 Schools13,036 Students7.20% Minority
- 1 Schools206 Students5.13% Minority
- 2 Schools158 Students- Minority
- 5 Schools472 Students3.45% Minority
- 3 Schools180 Students3.45% Minority
- 2 Schools289 Students73.28% Minority
- 4 Schools297 Students8.70% Minority
- 2 Schools241 Students9.88% Minority
- 13 Schools423 Students6.91% Minority
- 11 Schools862 Students17.87% Minority
- 2 Schools452 Students10.43% Minority
- 1 Schools42 Students- Minority
- 6 Schools452 Students3.38% Minority
- 5 Schools1,205 Students20.37% Minority
- 125 Schools36,700 Students7.95% Minority
- 5 Schools165 Students46.46% Minority
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.