Kentucky Religiously Affiliated Schools
- There are 304 religiously affiliated private schools in Kentucky (81% of all schools), serving 63,862 students.
North Hardin Christian School Photo - North Hardin Christian School is located in Radcliff, Kentucky.
Oneida Baptist Institute Photo - Oneida Baptist Institute is a unique Christian boarding school for students in grades 6-12. We offer young people an "Education for Time and Eternity."
Trinity High School Photo - The Path to Greatness. From the opening day orientation to graduation night, the Trinity experience is unlike any other. We've put together a wealth of resources to help prospective students and their families start down the path to greatness.
Christian Academy Of Louisville (Christian Academy School System) Photo - The English Station campus (700 S. English Station Road) serves more than 1,700 students, Junior Academy-12th grade. In 2010, English Station High School received the prestigious Blue Ribbon School Award from the U.S. Department of Education.
The de Paul School Photo - Located in the heart of the historic Highlands neighborhood, The de Paul School serves students from 40+ zip codes in the greater Louisville, Kentucky region
Cornerstone Christian School Photo - Student's learn about historical leaders while acting out iconic moments in our nations history.
Kentucky Private Schools by Religious Affiliation
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 5 Schools160 Students0.63% Minority
- 1 Schools178 Students10.08% Minority
- 41 Schools5,268 Students13.80% Minority
- 66 Schools14,000 Students6.21% Minority
- 1 Schools173 Students5.50% Minority
- 2 Schools158 Students- Minority
- 5 Schools472 Students3.45% Minority
- 3 Schools179 Students3.33% Minority
- 3 Schools338 Students64.67% Minority
- 4 Schools380 Students2.94% Minority
- 3 Schools362 Students17.28% Minority
- 11 Schools373 Students2.89% Minority
- 12 Schools975 Students14.14% Minority
- 1 Schools35 Students3.45% Minority
- 1 Schools42 Students- Minority
- 6 Schools456 Students2.03% Minority
- 5 Schools1,126 Students18.75% Minority
- 128 Schools39,018 Students6.12% Minority
- 6 Schools169 Students50.34% Minority
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.
We identify changes in The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 which impact not-for-profit private schools.