Kentucky Religiously Affiliated Schools
- There are 286 religiously affiliated private schools in Kentucky (79% of all schools), serving 63,950 students.
Come see what makes Mary Queen of the Holy Rosary School a National Blue Ribbon school and one of the best private schools in Lexington! Contact us today for a personal tour! (859) 277-3030
Nestled in the hills of Park Hills, Kentucky, Notre Dame Academy has a beautiful and expansive campus.
Oneida Baptist Institute is a unique Christian boarding school for students in grades 6-12. We offer young people an 'Education for Time and Eternity.'
Mercy offers 14 sports over three seasons for our girls to participate in. Many have try-outs and some are no-cut teams. We also offer intramural sports. Our volleyball team finished the 2008 season as state champions and ranked in the top 3 in the nation.
Kentucky Private Schools by Religious Affiliation
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 1 Schools51 Students- Minority
- 2 Schools325 Students11% Minority
- 39 Schools4,922 Students15% Minority
- 1 Schools39 Students3% Minority
- 67 Schools14,766 Students21% Minority
- 1 Schools150 Students3% Minority
- 2 Schools158 Students- Minority
- 4 Schools232 Students9% Minority
- 4 Schools298 Students8% Minority
- 1 Schools63 Students7% Minority
- 3 Schools270 Students96% Minority
- 4 Schools441 Students6% Minority
- 3 Schools372 Students19% Minority
- 5 Schools121 Students2% Minority
- 10 Schools898 Students40% Minority
- 4 Schools365 Students2% Minority
- 4 Schools723 Students6% Minority
- 125 Schools39,581 Students10% Minority
- 6 Schools175 Students44% Minority
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.
September 29, 2017
Here are a dozen or so girls' schools' public thoughts about themselves and their missions.