Top Kentucky Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 304 top religiously affiliated private schools in Kentucky (81% of all schools), serving 63,888 students.
Mercy Academy Photo - Mercy offers 14 sports over three seasons for our girls to participate in. Many have try-outs and some are no-cut teams. We also offer intramural sports. Our volleyball team finished the 2008 season as state champions and ranked in the top 3 in the nation.
Whitefield Academy Photo - WHITEFIELD ACADEMY is a private, Christian, co-educational school founded in 1976. The school, located in Louisville, KY is a ministry of Highview Baptist Church. Whitefield is accredited by the ACSI, SACS and is certified by the Kentucky Board of Education through the Kentucky Non-Public Schools Commission. Whitefield is ranked among the top 50 Best Christian High Schools in America"
Trinity High School Photo - The Path to Greatness. From the opening day orientation to graduation night, the Trinity experience is unlike any other. We've put together a wealth of resources to help prospective students and their families start down the path to greatness.
Oneida Baptist Institute Photo - Oneida Baptist Institute is a unique Christian boarding school for students in grades 6-12. We offer young people an "Education for Time and Eternity."
Cornerstone Christian School Photo - Student's learn about historical leaders while acting out iconic moments in our nations history.
Top Kentucky Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2018-19)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 5 Schools160 Students0.63% Minority
- 1 Schools178 Students10.08% Minority
- 41 Schools5,283 Students13.80% Minority
- 66 Schools14,000 Students6.21% Minority
- 1 Schools173 Students5.50% Minority
- 2 Schools158 Students- Minority
- 5 Schools472 Students3.45% Minority
- 3 Schools179 Students3.33% Minority
- 3 Schools338 Students64.67% Minority
- 4 Schools380 Students2.94% Minority
- 3 Schools362 Students17.28% Minority
- 11 Schools373 Students2.89% Minority
- 12 Schools975 Students14.14% Minority
- 1 Schools35 Students3.45% Minority
- 1 Schools42 Students- Minority
- 6 Schools456 Students2.03% Minority
- 5 Schools1,126 Students18.75% Minority
- 128 Schools39,029 Students6.12% Minority
- 6 Schools169 Students50.34% Minority
Test your knowledge of private school facts and trivia with these twenty-one questions and answers.
As you research schools, check the national and state associations. Is the school you are considering a member? If not, why not?
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.