Kentucky Religiously Affiliated Schools
- There are 304 religiously affiliated private schools in Kentucky (80% of all schools), serving 63,715 students.
The English Station campus (700 S. English Station Road) serves more than 1,700 students, Junior Academy-12th grade. In 2010, English Station High School received the prestigious Blue Ribbon School Award from the U.S. Department of Education.
Oneida Baptist Institute is a unique Christian boarding school for students in grades 6-12. We offer young people an 'Education for Time and Eternity.'
Villa Madonna Academy is a private, Catholic, co-ed K-12 school in Villa Hills, KY, that offers an unsurpassed education. Accelerated, personalized classes shape skillful learners and independent thinkers, where 100 percent of the graduates attend college with an average of 98 percent earning scholarships.
Kentucky Private Schools by Religious Affiliation
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 5 Schools160 Students0.63% Minority
- 1 Schools178 Students10.08% Minority
- 41 Schools5,239 Students13.80% Minority
- 66 Schools13,899 Students6.21% Minority
- 1 Schools173 Students5.50% Minority
- 2 Schools158 Students- Minority
- 5 Schools472 Students3.45% Minority
- 3 Schools179 Students3.33% Minority
- 3 Schools338 Students64.67% Minority
- 5 Schools380 Students2.94% Minority
- 3 Schools362 Students17.28% Minority
- 11 Schools373 Students2.89% Minority
- 12 Schools981 Students14.14% Minority
- 1 Schools35 Students3.45% Minority
- 1 Schools42 Students- Minority
- 6 Schools456 Students2.03% Minority
- 5 Schools1,126 Students18.75% Minority
- 127 Schools38,995 Students6.11% Minority
- 6 Schools169 Students50.34% Minority
July 13, 2018
Schools for the artistically gifted child are in short supply.
July 07, 2018
As you’ve been doing your boarding school research, you’ve likely seen ISEE/SSAT score submission requirements for your target schools, and understand how important scores are to the admissions process. Unfortunately, tremendous candidates can get bypassed because they were not able to demonstrate what they knew on test day.
June 26, 2018
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.