- Assumption High School was founded in 1955 by the Sisters of Mercy.
- We educate the whole person in a caring, Christian environment.
- We offer programs to young women with a wide range of abilities, talents, and needs.
- We make sure that our young women learn and grow and feel good about themselves.
- We provide financial assistance to families demonstrating economic need by reaching out to the poor and minorities in the community.
- Assumption High School enjoys a tradition of academic excellence and development of Christian leaders who are committed to the values of compassion toward all and service to those in need.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other religious school association(s)
State or regional independent school association
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in n/a|
|Total Students||947 students|
|Student Body Type||All-girls|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 13%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||100 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Number of AP Courses||21 courses|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|