Strathmoor Education Center
Tel: (502) 458-6585
- Strathmoor Preschool is committed to providing a quallity early childhood education.
- Our school-wide curriculum emphasizes developmentally appropriate activities in center based classrooms.
- Because each child matures differently emotionally, socially, physically, spiritualy and mentally our stafff encourages each child to reach his or her individual potential.
- We encourage problem solving and critical thinking daily. We create an environment and plan experiences in tune with young children's charecteristics.
- Our goal is to help children succeed and enjoy learning.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||67 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 9%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Average Class Size||10 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Louisville Grades: PK-K | 42 students
9212 Taylorsville Rd
Louisville, KY 40299
(502) 267-5082 4.9 PK-K
- Louisville Grades: NS | 30 students
2181 Tyler Lane
Louisville, KY 40205
(502) 459-6545 0.1 NS
- Louisville Grades: PK-K | 240 students
500 N Watterson Trl
Louisville, KY 40243
(502) 244-7971 7.5 PK-K
- Louisville Grades: PK-K | 43 students
5400 Minor Ln
Louisville, KY 40219
(502) 968-5451 5.6 PK-K
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fisher offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.