Adath Jeshurun Preschool
- AJ children learn critical thinking, problem-solving, and reasoning through dramatic arts, creative art projects, block building and water play.
- They learn Jewish culture, religion, and spiritual principles by celebrating the beliefs, holidays, and heritage of the Jewish people.
- They develop sharing and planning skills by choosing activities at classroom centers.
- They learn to express feelings and thoughts through song, movement, drawing, painting, and other media.
- They build confidence and respect for self and others by observing how their teachers treat them and by treating each other with the same respect and dignity.
- Special attention is given to greet every child with a warm welcome to our breakfast room.
- Children are offered breakfast and enjoy eating with friends. We encourage the children to begin their day with free play.
- Our morning program is very relaxed and inviting. Many times in this day and age we are rushed and we value this time as a time to welcome your child to school and assure they are comfortable and provided with the essential care needed for beginning a successful day.
- Our teachers are well-trained professionals in the area of early childhood education and have many years of experience working with young children.
- We have a remarkably low turn-over rate and are proud of it.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||160 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- LouisvilleGrades: PK-5 | 204 students
901 Breckenridge Ln
Louisville, KY 40207
- LouisvilleGrades: NS-K | 148 students
1011 Cherokee Road
Louisville, KY 40204
- GoshenGrades: PK-12 | 480 students
11000 Hwy 42
Goshen, KY 40026
- LouisvilleGrades: NS-K | 167 students
3105 Lexington Road
Louisville, KY 40206
May 10, 2018
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
May 10, 2018
Sending your children to a summer program or camp keeps them active in fun-filled settings. We explore your options.
April 19, 2018
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.