Adath Jeshurun Preschool
- AJ children learn critical thinking, problem-solving, and reasoning through dramatic arts, creative art projects, block building and water play.
- They learn Jewish culture, religion, and spiritual principles by celebrating the beliefs, holidays, and heritage of the Jewish people.
- They develop sharing and planning skills by choosing activities at classroom centers.
- They learn to express feelings and thoughts through song, movement, drawing, painting, and other media.
- They build confidence and respect for self and others by observing how their teachers treat them and by treating each other with the same respect and dignity.
- Special attention is given to greet every child with a warm welcome to our breakfast room.
- Children are offered breakfast and enjoy eating with friends. We encourage the children to begin their day with free play.
- Our morning program is very relaxed and inviting. Many times in this day and age we are rushed and we value this time as a time to welcome your child to school and assure they are comfortable and provided with the essential care needed for beginning a successful day.
- Our teachers are well-trained professionals in the area of early childhood education and have many years of experience working with young children.
- We have a remarkably low turn-over rate and are proud of it.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||160 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- LouisvilleGrades: NS-K | 148 students
1011 Cherokee Road
Louisville, KY 40204
- GoshenGrades: PK-12 | 480 students
11000 Hwy 42
Goshen, KY 40026
- LouisvilleGrades: NS-K | 167 students
3105 Lexington Road
Louisville, KY 40206
- LouisvilleGrades: PK-5 | 204 students
901 Breckenridge Ln
Louisville, KY 40207
February 03, 2018
After conducting a survey of the educational backgrounds of current U.S. senators we were able to draw some interesting conclusions. Keep reading to learn more.
January 23, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 18, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.