St Edward School
Tel: (502) 267-6633
- The mission of St. Edward Parish School is to provide a Catholic education with Christian values rooted in a tradition of academic excellence for the children of the Jeffersontown area from Kindergarten through grade eight.
- Our goals are to build a community of faith among students, teachers, and parents, thus enabling students to develop a sense of self-worth and recognize their talents and abilities as unique children of God; to provide a nurturing environment in which doctrine and basic Christian values can be taught in a unique, challenging, and diversified program in order to meet the demands of the present and future with confidence; and to encourage students to be responsible members of the global community by involvement in projects to serve others and themselves.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||440 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 9%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Louisville Grades: PK-8 | 261 students
1938 Alfresco Pl
Louisville, KY 40205
(502) 459-3088 6.8 PK-8
- Louisville Grades: PK-K | 42 students
9212 Taylorsville Rd
Louisville, KY 40299
(502) 267-5082 1.2 PK-K
- Louisville Grades: 9-12 | 521 students
5801 Fegenbush Ln
Louisville, KY 40228
(502) 671-2010 3.7 9-12
- Louisville Grades: PK-8
5915 Outer Loop
Louisville, KY 40219
(502) 969-2345 5.5 PK-8
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.