We believe children learn best in environments of safety and support. Because of this, we embrace relationship-centered education as the vehicle to spiritual, academic, social, physical and emotional growth. With modeling from our gifted teachers and staff alongside our school counseling program, relationship health is taught, discipled and encouraged. We pursue these goals to honor God and His plans for His people.
- School Type: Alternative School
- Grades: Kindergarten-12
- Students: 84 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Learning Difference Programs
Student Body Type
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Jubilee Academy is a member of the association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) and the Centre of Relationship-Based Education Network. We strive to provide your child an individualized Christian education while nurturing a collaborative community. What does individualized teaching look like?An individualized education is one where all student learning styles are recognized, differentiation is the key to instruction, and flexibility is the norm rather than the exception. Students are supported and encouraged to advocate for their educational needs and are met with support from teachers and peers alike.
Profile last updated: 04/19/2021
Endorse Jubilee Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards