Pontiac Christian School
Pontiac Christian School serves students from 3 year olds through 8th grade, representing 12 different churches in the area.
Our mission is to aid parents in leading children to academic, spiritual, physical, and social truth.
At Pontiac Christian School, we value academic excellence with a spiritual foundation that includes moral instruction, education for strong family values, critical thinking skills, and strong communication skills provided in an optimal learning environment.
PCS is a member of the Association of Christian Schools International, the Illinois Elementary School Association and the Illinois Coalition of Non-Public Schools.
The purpose of Pontiac Christian School is to assist parents in guiding their children towards academic, spiritual, physical, social and emotional maturity.
We strive to graduate students who are prepared for the academic rigors of higher education and who have the Christian character and faith to live their lives for Jesus Christ.
The heart of our school is the teachers who serve as the "Living Curriculum." Our dedicated and experienced staff is devoted to the success of each student and they provide their students with a daily example of Christian love and faith.
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Students: 32 students
- Yearly Tuition: $3,300
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 34%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
For Kdg-8th. Lower for PreK.
Total Sports Offered
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Band, Scholastic Bowl
- The PCS faculty members are selected not only for their teaching ability and academic background, but also because of their walk with the Lord, godly lives, and desire to help strudents grow spiritually. Under their direction, students have the opportunity to learn to be led by the Holy Spirit, to develop Christian lifestyles, to be submissive to authority and to the Lord Jesus Christ and to be trained for positions of Christian leadership in the marketplace. It is an ever-present goal to prepare our students for life beyond the walls of our school.
Endorse Pontiac Christian School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Identifying Your School's Brand
Creating a brand identity for your school is an essential part of your marketing strategy. We walk you through the process.
7 Reasons Why Private School May Be The Right Choice
Private schools come in a wide variety of educational approaches. We show you how to refine your school search.
June 01, 2021What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.