Christ Lutheran High School
Tel: (217) 394-2547
- Christ Lutheran High School opened its doors on August 21, 1997, starting with only freshman and sophomore classes.
- Junior and senior classes were added in 1998 and 1999.
- Our first graduating class was in May 2000. Our mission is to prepare the next generation of Christian leaders.
- Our purpose is to provide a Christian academic and extra-curricular education to help students discover and develop their relationship with Jesus and the purpose God has for them so they might dedicate their lives to giving God all praise and glory.
- Our philosophy is that students come to CLHS from a variety of backgrounds, but share the need to be accepted by self and others, to articulate and achieve goals in life, and to grow in their personal faith.
- As a Christian educational institution of the Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod, CLHS is privileged to provide a Christian environment in which the needs of teh church, family, and its students can be met.
- This environment is one where students are given opportunities to practice both Christian, family and civic responsibilities, and to experience a broad, yet challenging and structured academic and extra-curricular program.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Illinois Coalition of Nonpublic Schools|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||14 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,900|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Arts and Music Programs:|
Art Classes, Band, Hand Bells, vocal choir
Profile last updated:
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Roberts Grades: 6-12 | 16 students
202 West Green St.
Roberts, IL 60962
(217) 249-2282 4.3 6-12
- Buckley Grades: PK-8 | 95 students
206 E Main St
Buckley, IL 60918
(217) 394-2422 4.7 PK-8
- Onarga Grades: 6-12 | 76 students
110 N Locust St
Onarga, IL 60955
(815) 268-7440 11.3 6-12
- Milford Grades: PK-8 | 74 students
108 W Woodworth Rd
Milford, IL 60953
(815) 889-4209 15.6 PK-8
- Rantoul Grades: K-8 | 117 students
340 E Belle Ave
Rantoul, IL 61866
(217) 892-2011 18.2 K-8
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.