St. Pauls Lutheran School
Tel: (815) 889-4209
- St. Pauls Lutheran School serves 74 students in grades Prekindergarten-8 and is a member of the National Lutheran Schools Accreditation.
- The student:teacher of St. Pauls Lutheran School is 11:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Lutheran Church Missouri Synod.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Lutheran Schools Accreditation|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||74 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition is FLEXIBLE.|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Track and Field, Volleyball,
Profile last updated:
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Milford Grades: 4-12 | 15 students
10833 So Laporte
Milford, IL 60953
(708) 425-3344 8 4-12
- Onarga Grades: 6-12 | 76 students
110 N Locust St
Onarga, IL 60955
(815) 268-7440 9.3 6-12
- Buckley Grades: PK-8 | 95 students
206 E Main St
Buckley, IL 60918
(217) 394-2422 10.9 PK-8
- Buckley Grades: 9-12 | 14 students
201 West Lincoln Street
Buckley, IL 60918
(217) 394-2547 15.6 9-12
- Roberts Grades: 6-12 | 16 students
202 West Green St.
Roberts, IL 60962
(217) 249-2282 18.2 6-12
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.