The Raytown KinderCare team strives for excellence through continuing education from twice yearly company professional development trainings and seeking additional college courses or seminars in the education field.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
- Teachers and staff at Raytown KinderCare have a heart felt desire to educate and nurture young children. We specialize in providing superior preschool curriculum for an area in which quality education is in great demand. Our teachers have an average tenure of six years at our location and 20 years in the early childhood field. We serve both the Raytown and Hickman Mill School Districts, as well as several private schools within those school district boundaries.
- Our top priority at KinderCare is to provide a safe and healthy environment for our children, families and staff.&nbsp;We do this through rigorous training and constant assessment and evaluation of proper policies and procedures.&nbsp;Your child's security begins at the front door, literally.&nbsp;All guests and alternative pick up people are checked for identification and escorted through the building. Of course, our teachers have all cleared local, state and federal background checks, including fingerprinting.&nbsp;We are trained in infant and child CPR and First Aid. We do routine fire, storm and lock-down drills to prepare for the unexpected. Throughout the day, your child will be supervised at all times. No child is ever left unattended, even for a minute. Teachers have all been trained in supervision, discipline and guidance, and developmentally appropriate practices to ensure they understand the risks associated with the children in their care.&nbsp;If your child has food allergies or specific medical conditions, we will work with you to ensure your child's well-being while in our care.&nbsp;We also take the responsibility of your child's emotional security very seriously. We want every child to feel safe, loved, and respected while at KinderCare.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- State Subsidy & NACCRA (Military)
Endorse Raytown KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.
Private School Job Searching 101
Here is a guide for teachers and administrators seeking employment in private schools. Think of it as a roadmap for the job search process.