- Grades: Prekindergarten-7
- Enrollment: 48 students
- Yearly Tuition: $7,865
- Acceptance rate: 90%
- Average class size: 10 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
khaki bottoms, navy and white polo with school logo, plaid skirts and jumpers
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- River Hills Christian Academy seeks to serve Jesus Christ and the Christian community as a distinguished school. We value children as God's image bearers. We encourage their growth with a focused educational environment, a biblically based curriculum, and an individually oriented classroom experience. We believe that the best preparation for life is the knowledge of the truth, an open invitation to place one's faith in Christ, and the practical skills to make a difference in the world.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does River Hills Christian Academy cost?
What schools are River Hills Christian Academy often compared to?
What is the acceptance rate of River Hills Christian Academy?
What sports does River Hills Christian Academy offer?
When is the application deadline for River Hills Christian Academy?
Endorse River Hills Christian Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards