Sacred Heart Catholic School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (361) 798-4251
- A Christian education, friendly community atmosphere, and successful graduates are hallmarks of Sacred Heart Catholic School in Hallettsville, Texas.
- Located within the Diocese of Victoria, this small Catholic school offers academic opportunities, leadership practice, religious education, and extra-curricular activities to its students.
- The mission of Sacred Heart Catholic School is to teach Gospel values that will foster the spiritual, moral, academic, social, and physical growth of the students according to Catholic tradition and the spirit of the Sisters of the Incarnate Word and Blessed Sacrament.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||277 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Shiner Grades: PK-8 | 191 students
424 St Ludmila St
Shiner, TX 77984
(361) 594-3843 13.6 PK-8
- Yoakum Grades: PK-8 | 110 students
310 Orth St
Yoakum, TX 77995
(361) 293-9000 16.1 PK-8
- Schulenburg Grades: PK-8 | 152 students
405 Black St
Schulenburg, TX 78956
(979) 743-3080 16.3 PK-8
- Shiner Grades: PK-12 | 275 students
424 S. St. Ludmila
Shiner, TX 77984
(361) 594-2313 17.9 PK-12
- Weimar Grades: PK-8 | 101 students
103 E North St
Weimar, TX 78962
(979) 725-8461 20.6 PK-8
An excellent school with a small pupil: teacher ratio at all levels. Teachers are degreed and certified with many having previously taught 20+ years in public school systems before retiring and now teaching at Sacred Heart. AP courses are offered yearly. The athletic program is successful in numerous sports. The concert band frequently received top ratings during spring contests.
- Posted by Parent - jc
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.