Sacred Heart School
Tel: (620) 672-3687
Sacred Heart/Holy Child School offers a unique balance between faith and education.
From preschool through fifth grade, our school is known for its high standards and academic achievements.
SH/HCS nurtures the whole child -- mind, body, spirit, and soul -- providing the religious instruction and opportunities to live the faith that parents cherish.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||59 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||7 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Sacred Heart/Holy Child School offers:
- Half day preschool classes for ages 3 and 4
- Full day kindergarten
- Busing and hot lunch program
- Higher grading standards than public school counterparts
- Computers in each classroom
- Non-Catholic students are welcome
- Respect, prayer, and values are taught everyday
Nearby Private Schools
The nearest high school to Sacred Heart School is Pilgrim Christian School (45.3 miles away)
The nearest elementary school and preschool is St. Patrick Catholic School (33.7 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Kingman Grades: PK-8 | 163 students
630 W D Ave
Kingman, KS 67068
(620) 532-2791 33.7 PK-8
- Hutchinson Grades: K-12 | 117 students
5013 S. Dean Rd.
Hutchinson, KS 67501
(620) 860-1790 45.3 K-12
- Great Bend Grades: K-6 | 6 students
7 Sw 30 Ave
Great Bend, KS 67530
(620) 793-9247 49.5 K-6
- Ellinwood Grades: K-8 | 72 students
111 W 3rd St
Ellinwood, KS 67526
(620) 564-2721 49.6 K-8
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
Each state sets its own teacher certification requirements. While many private schools do not require you to be certified, it is in your best interests to obtain certification. This article includes contact information for state education offices so you can begin the process.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.