Salisbury Adventist School
Salisbury Adventist School is a private Christian school here to lead children into a deep and personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
SAS is a place where Jesus is at the center of everything we learn, and is behind every subject.
Teachers, students, parents, and stakeholders work in unity to maintain an atmosphere of loving evangelism, academic excellence, and service.
- Top Ranked NC School
- Grades: 1-8
- Students: 15 students
- Yearly Tuition: $4,200
- Acceptance rate: 95%
- Average class size: 16 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 20%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Average Percentile SSAT
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
% on Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid Grant
National avg.: 85%
- Our vision is to foster spiritual, mental, and physical growth, in a unique classroom experience that will ready children to reach their ultimate potentialMissionTo lead children into a deep and personal relationship with Jesus Christ. SAS is a place where Jesus is at the center of everything we learn, and is behind every subject. We work in unity to maintain an atmosphere of loving evangelism, academic excellence, and service.Philosophy of EducationThe Salisbury Adventist Schools philosophy of education is based on Seventh-Day Adventist principles.We believe in the education of the whole person. Education is not limited to the mere development of the intellect. It is the harmonious development of the whole individual in the areas of his/her physical, social, intellectual, spiritual, and vocational faculties.Furthermore, this educational process is a continuing experience throughout the life of the individual. The home, the school, the church, and the community participate in this process of education here on earth and throughout eternity.The Bible is the infallible frame of reference by which truth is measured. Its central message depicts the creation, the fall of man, and restoration of man through Jesus Christ.We view Jesus, His life, His death on the cross, and His resurrection as the center of mans hopes for the present and the future. He provides the perfect model in life, and He is the only means by which mans restoration can take place. We, at SAS, look forward to the soon return of our Creator, Sustainer, Redeemer, Pattern, and Best Friend.It is not enough for an individual to be the recipient of educations benefits. One must also assume a growing responsibility for the love and service to others. Unselfish service motivated by love and joy is basic to a complete life. As one responds to the generosity of Gods love, they, in turn, direct their love toward their fellow beings. And recognize in each individual a person of supreme worth.
Endorse Salisbury Adventist School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Understanding Private School Tuition
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
Books About Private School
What's private school really like? Find out from people who have been there.
You Won't Find....
You won't find several things in private schools which you will find in public schools.