5.00 (1 review)
- Grace Academy is a non-denominationalChristianschool,andaministry of Grace Bible Church.
- Our goal is to provide aqualityChristianeducationconsistentwith biblical principles. GraceAcademy is committed to providingstudentswithanopportunity todiscover their individualgiftsanddevelopspiritually, sociallyand intellectuallybeginninginpreschoolthrough their preteenyears.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Details||Link to Summer Program Details|
|Total Students||130 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||14 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Apr. 15 / May. 15 / rolling|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Mrs. Sandy Phillips|
- Grace Academy is a non-denominationalChristianschool,andaministry of Grace Bible Church. Our goal istoprovideaqualityChristian education consistentwithbiblicalprinciples.GraceAcademy is committed to providingstudentswith anopportunitytodiscover their individual giftsanddevelopspiritually,sociallyand intellectually beginninginpreschoolthrough theirpreteenyears.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Salisbury Grades: NS-12 | 301 students
2970 W Innes Street
Salisbury, NC 28144
(704)636-3005 11.5 NS-12
- Kannapolis Grades: PK-12 | 66 students
904 Chipola St
Kannapolis, NC 28083
(704)933-7586 10 PK-12
- New London Grades: K-12 | 69 students
210 North Ferry Road
New London, NC 28127
(704)463-7285 14.5 K-12
- Troy Grades: NS-12 | 45 students
401 Troy Candor Rd
Troy, NC 27371
(910)576-1617 32 NS-12
I have been a part of Grace Academy for many years. My grand children attend there and have learned so much in preschool and the elementary school. Great structure and awesome staff. And you won't find a better school around for the cost as well. I love our Grace Academy family.
- Posted by Parent - sebri
Learn more about Financing Your Kids’ Education in Private School.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.