5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (704) 279-6683
Grace Academy is a non-denominationalChristianschool,andaministry of Grace Bible Church.
Our goal is to provide aqualityChristianeducationconsistentwith biblical principles. GraceAcademy is committed to providingstudentswithanopportunity todiscover their individualgiftsanddevelopspiritually, sociallyand intellectuallybeginninginpreschoolthrough their preteenyears.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Details||Link to Summer Program Details|
|Total Students||130 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||14 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Apr. 15 / May. 15 / rolling|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Mrs. Sandy Phillips|
- Grace Academy is a non-denominationalChristianschool,andaministry of Grace Bible Church. Our goal istoprovideaqualityChristian education consistentwithbiblicalprinciples.GraceAcademy is committed to providingstudentswith anopportunitytodiscover their individual giftsanddevelopspiritually,sociallyand intellectually beginninginpreschoolthrough theirpreteenyears.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Kannapolis Grades: PK-12 | 52 students
904 Chipola St
Kannapolis, NC 28083
(704) 933-7586 10 PK-12
- Salisbury Grades: PK-12 | 322 students
2970 W Innes Street
Salisbury, NC 28144
(704) 636-3005 11.5 PK-12
- New London Grades: K-11 | 48 students
210 North Ferry Road
New London, NC 28127
(704) 463-7285 14.5 K-11
- Troy Grades: NS-12 | 45 students
401 Troy Candor Rd
Troy, NC 27371
(910) 576-1617 32 NS-12
I have been a part of Grace Academy for many years. My grand children attend there and have learned so much in preschool and the elementary school. Great structure and awesome staff. And you won't find a better school around for the cost as well. I love our Grace Academy family.
- Posted by Parent - sebri
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.
Solid parent-teacher relationships have always been an important part of K-12 education. During this interminable pandemic, parent-teacher relationships have become even more important.