North Hills Christian School
- "EQUIPPING THE HEARTS AND MINDS OF STUDENTS TO IMPACT THE WORLD FOR CHRIST" North Hills offers a Christ-centered education for Junior Kindergarten (age 4) students through 12th grade.
- The school is dual accredited with both Association of Christian Schools International and Southern Association of Colleges and Schools.
- Teachers are professing Christians who work as both mentors and instructors.
- They also teach with a Biblical worldview througout all subjects.
- Contact Admissions for more information or to schedule a tour today!.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Subjective|
|Total Students||350 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Number of AP Courses||10 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||Art, Art History, Biology, Calculus, Chemistry, English Language and Composition, English Literature and Composition, Macro Economics, Micro Economics, US History,|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||May. 15|
|Tuition Notes||Please call the school for tuition rates- Tuition Assistance is Available|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Nikki Eagle|
|Total Sports Offered||9 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Tennis, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||16 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||21st Century Learning, Bible Study, Creative Writing, Debate Club, Drama Club, History Club, JR. Civitan, National Honor Society, Odyssey of the Mind, Praise Band, Robotics Engineering, Science Bowl, Scrapbooking Club, Seriously Gaming, Stock Market, Walking Clu|
- North Hills offers a Christ-centered education for Junior Kindergarten (age 4) students through 12th grade. The school is dual accredited with both Association of Christian Schools International and Southern Association of Colleges and Schools. Teachers are professing Christians who work as both mentors and instructors. They also teach with a Biblical worldview througout all subjects. High School students are offered an assortment of class/track options. Those include: dual enrollment classes through local colleges, online courses, AP courses, and an Honors Academy track. Contact Admissions for more information or to schedule a tour today!
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- SalisburyGrades: PK-8 | 212 students
2210 Jake Alexander Blvd N
Salisbury, NC 28147
- ConcordGrades: PK-12 | 1014 students
5801 Poplar Tent Rd
Concord, NC 28027
- LexingtonGrades: PK-12 | 287 students
307 Holt Street
Lexington, NC 27292
- MooresvilleGrades: K-2 | 16 students
433 Williamson Road
Mooresville, NC 28117
- CorneliusGrades: PK-6 | 174 students
17301 Statesville Road
Cornelius, NC 28031
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.