North Hills Christian School
- Top Ranked NC School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 322 students
- Acceptance rate: 90%
- Average class size: 18 students
- Application Deadline: May. 15
- Source: Verified school update
North Hills Christian School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in North Carolina for:
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- North Hills offers a Christ-centered education for Junior Kindergarten (age 4) students through 12th grade. The school is dual accredited with both Association of Christian Schools International and Southern Association of Colleges and Schools. Teachers are professing Christians who work as both mentors and instructors. They also teach with a Biblical worldview througout all subjects. High School students are offered an assortment of class/track options. Those include: dual enrollment classes through local colleges, online courses, AP courses, and an Honors Academy track. Contact Admissions for more information or to schedule a tour today!
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the acceptance rate of North Hills Christian School?
The acceptance rate of North Hills Christian School is 90%, which is higher than the national average of 87%.
What sports does North Hills Christian School offer?
North Hills Christian School offers 9 interscholastic sports: Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Tennis and Volleyball.
What is North Hills Christian School's ranking?
North Hills Christian School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in North Carolina for: Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees, Largest student body, Most extracurriculars offered and Oldest founding date.
When is the application deadline for North Hills Christian School?
The application deadline for North Hills Christian School is May. 15.
View the North Hills Christian School yearly calendar below.
Endorse North Hills Christian School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards