Sheets Memorial Christian School
5.00 (2 reviews)
Tel: (336) 249-4224
- Sheets Memorial Christian School provides quality education from a Biblical perspective.
- Sheets Memorial Christian School is an extension of Sheets Memorial Baptist Church and provides an educational program for students from six weeks old through the twelfth grade.
- We are a private, non-profit and non-sectarian Christian school offering educational services to Christian families in Lexington and the surrounding areas.
- We are accredited by the Association of Christian Schools International as well as by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools now Cognia.
- Student honored for musical talent! - 11/02/2018 - SMCS has an incredible Fine Arts Program! This is one of our talented band students!
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||287 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,250|
|Admissions Director||Julie Burch|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Soccer, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||8 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
art, Chess Club, Missions, National Honor Society, Yearbook
Arts and Music Programs:
Band Lessons, Band Program
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Elementary Intramural Sports
- For 50 years, we have provided quality education backed by Christian values.At Sheets Memorial Christian School, we believe that a quality education must be built on a solid foundation of Christian principles based on the Word of God. We do our utmost to provide that foundation and maintain the highest standards of a Biblical education. Our teachers are totally committed to Jesus Christ and are called to serve the Lord through school ministry.
- We want to partner with you, our parents, and work together for the benefit of each individual child. It is our desire to provide a quality, Christ-centered education in a safe, Christian atmosphere; an atmosphere that supports your family values and helps develop strong, Christian character in your children.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Salisbury Grades: PK-12 | 322 students
2970 W Innes Street
Salisbury, NC 28144
(704) 636-3005 14.5 PK-12
- Concord Grades: PK-12 | 1011 students
5801 Poplar Tent Rd
Concord, NC 28027
(704) 786-8171 36.2 PK-12
- Concord Grades: PK-12 | 263 students
3200 Patrick Henry Dr S
Concord, NC 28027
(704) 792-1854 33.3 PK-12
Sheets is celebrating 50 years of excellence in Christian education. Great atmosphere where leadership and staff bring strong Biblical foundation to education and other programs. Good experience for students in athletics, band, student government, etc. Look for Sheets to build on the momentum of the past 50 years and really grow over the next 5-10 years.
- Posted by Parent - CBH
50 years of Biblical education...what a milestone. From watching Alumni serve their communities as Doctors, Lawyers, Missionaries, Teachers, Moms, Dads, Pastors, Small Business Owners, etc. we knew this was the place for our little one as well to learn and grow. So much history, so much heritage....This school is one of the best decisions we have ever made.
- Posted by Parent - M.M.
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?