New Hope Christian Academy Inc
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (336) 475-5654
- New Hope Christian Academy is a private, Christian institution offering a Christian elementary, and secondary education to families in our area.
- We are fully licensed by the State of North Carolina Division of Non-Public Education and accredited through Middle States Association - Commission on Elementary and Secondary Schools, National Council of Private Schools Association and National Independent Private Schools Association.
- Our teachers are either licensed or are in school working toward licensure.
- Our online program is partnered with K-12, parent company of American Education Corporation.
- We have been working with public high school dropout prevention programs for the last 20 years with great success.
- Please check out our website or stop by the school for a look around and see all the exciting, innovative programs in action!.
New Hope Christian Academy Inc places among the top 20% of private schools in North Carolina for:
- Category Attribute
- ACT Score Highest average ACT score
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Independent Private Schools Association|
Middle States Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools
National Council for Private School Accreditation
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||mild learning differences, adhd, asperger|
|Total Students||49 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Average SAT score||1250|
|Average ACT score||33|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(No revealing clothing)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,500|
|Tuition Notes||$3000.00 Covid19 Scholarship for 2020-21 school year.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$4,200|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Patsy Robertson|
|Admissions Associate||Mandy Dill|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Cross Country Summer Trip for High School Credit, National Beta Club, Prom Committee, Yearbook Staff
- National Beta Club
- Yearbook Staff
- Prom Committee
- Community Service opportunities
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Thomasville Grades: NS-12 | 50 students
367 Academy Dr
Thomasville, NC 27360
(336) 472-8950 4.5 NS-12
I would definitely recommend New Hope to families looking for an alternative to public school or homeschooling. New Hope is small but has a few sports teams and clubs for high school students. Students go to school Monday - Thursday so Fridays off allow for long weekends for our family. The staff are loving, creative and excited about their school and their students and families. Communication has been made even easier this year through Gradelink.com. There are no more surprises at report card time! We plan to continue here until our children graduate.
- Posted by Parent - tmike
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.