New Hope Christian Academy Inc
5.00 (1 review)
- New Hope Christian Academyisaprivate,Christianinstitutionoffering a Christianelementary,andsecondaryeducationtofamilies in our area.
- We are fully licensed by the StateofNorthCarolinaDivisionofNon-Public educationandaccreditedthroughMiddleStatesAssociation - CommissiononElementaryandSecondarySchools,National Council ofPrivateSchoolsAssociationandNationalIndependent PrivateSchoolsAssociation.
- Our teachers are either licensed orareinschoolworkingtowardlicensure. Our online program is partneredwithK-12,parentcompanyofAmerican Education Corporation.
- We have been working withpublichighschooldropoutpreventionprograms for the last 15yearswithgreatsuccess.
- We also host students from several foreign countries. Please check out our website or stop by theschoolforalookaroundand see all theexciting,innovativeprogramsinaction!.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Independent Private Schools Association|
Middle States Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools
National Council for Private School Accreditation
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||mild learning differences, adhd, asperger|
|Total Students||41 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Average SAT score||1250|
|Average ACT score||33|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(No revealing clothing)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,500|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$4,200|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Patsy Robertson|
|Admissions Associate||Mandy Dill|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Cross Country Summer Trip for High School Credit, National Beta Club, Prom Committee, Yearbook Staff Prom Committee, Yearbook Staff, Cross Country Summer Trip for High School Credit,|
National Beta Club,
- National Beta Club
- Yearbook Staff
- Prom Committee
- Community Service opportunities
- https://www.youtube.com/watch v=j51lNIrGdPY
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- ThomasvilleGrades: K-12 | 50 students
367 Academy Dr
Thomasville, NC 27360
- High PointGrades: K-10 | 65 students
815 Old Mill Road
High Point, NC 27265
- ThomasvilleGrades: PK-K | 36 students
584 Tower Road
Thomasville, NC 27360
- LexingtonGrades: PK-12 | 289 students
307 Holt Street
Lexington, NC 27292
- High PointGrades: PK-12 | 245 students
155 North Point Ave. Suite 105
High Point, NC 27262
I would definitely recommend New Hope to families looking for an alternative to public school or homeschooling. New Hope is small but has a few sports teams and clubs for high school students. Students go to school Monday - Thursday so Fridays off allow for long weekends for our family. The staff are loving, creative and excited about their school and their students and families. Communication has been made even easier this year through Gradelink.com. There are no more surprises at report card time! We plan to continue here until our children graduate.
- Posted by Parent - tmike
October 18, 2017
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.