- New Hope Christian Academy is a private, Christian institution offering a Christian elementary, and secondary education to families in our area.
- We are fully licensed by the State of North Carolina Division of Non-Public education and accredited through Middle States Association - Commission on Elementary and Secondary Schools, National Council of Private Schools Association and National Independent Private Schools Association.
- Our teachers are either licensed or are in school working toward licensure.
- Our online program is partnered with K-12, parent company of American Education Corporation.
- We have been working with public high school dropout prevention programs for the last 15 years with great success.
- We also host students from several foreign countries. Please check out our website or stop by the school for a look around and see all the exciting, innovative programs in action!.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Independent Private Schools Association
Middle States Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools
National Council for Private School Accreditation
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||mild learning differences, adhd, asperger|
|Total Students||46 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Average SAT score||1250|
|Average ACT score||33|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(No revealing clothing)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,500|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$3,800|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Patsy Robertson|
|Admissions Associate||Mandy Dill|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Cross Country Summer Trip for High School Credit, National Beta Club, Prom Committee, Yearbook Staff Prom Committee, Yearbook Staff, Cross Country Summer Trip for High School Credit,
National Beta Club,
- National Beta Club
- Yearbook Staff
- Prom Committee
- Community Service opportunities
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ThomasvilleGrades: K-12 | 50 students
367 Academy Dr
Thomasville, NC 27360
AsheboroGrades: PK-12 | 71 students
1928 N Fayetteville St
Asheboro, NC 27203
High PointGrades: K-10 | 65 students
815 Old Mill Road
High Point, NC 27265
ThomasvilleGrades: PK-K | 36 students
584 Tower Road
Thomasville, NC 27360
LexingtonGrades: PK-12 | 289 students
307 Holt Street
Lexington, NC 27292
I would definitely recommend New Hope to families looking for an alternative to public school or homeschooling. New Hope is small but has a few sports teams and clubs for high school students. Students go to school Monday - Thursday so Fridays off allow for long weekends for our family. The staff are loving, creative and excited about their school and their students and families. Communication has been made even easier this year through Gradelink.com. There are no more surprises at report card time! We plan to continue here until our children graduate.
- Posted by Parent - tmike
May 26, 2017
When you apply for a position at a private school, you need to use a slightly different approach than you would use if you were applying for a sales job somewhere.
May 25, 2017
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fisher offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
May 25, 2017
Myths, urban legends and just plain misinformation abound concerning private schools. We shed some light on the facts you may not have known.