- Cannon School nurtures relationships at the heart of learning and engages the learner in a journey of growth.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)|
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||1011 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||110 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Number of AP Courses||17 courses|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$7,200|
|Admissions Director||Mr. William Diskin|
|Admissions Associate||Kate Weinstock|
|Total Sports Offered||14 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Golf, Lacrosse, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball, WrestlingBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
Tennis, Track and Field,
- The question we are asked most often by prospective parents is "Why Cannon?"
- It's the people. Cannon School is a community of caring and thoughtful people.Our faculty and staff understand that teaching and learning happen best in an environment built on trust and support.Cannon students -- knowing that their teachers, advisors, and coaches care about them commit to the journey of intellectual growth and discovery. Along the way, Cannon students take on challenges. They take risks. They explore. Sometimes they experience success. Sometimes they fail. But always, their goal is to grow.Eventually surrounded by the people they trust Cannon students find their purpose. Culture is everything at Cannon.
- People make all the difference.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Concord Grades: PK-12 | 292 students
3200 Patrick Henry Dr S
Concord, NC 28027
(704)792-1854 2.9 PK-12
- Charlotte Grades: NS-12 | 450 students
333 Jeremiah Blvd
Charlotte, NC 28262
(704)599-9015 10.6 NS-12
- Salisbury Grades: NS-12 | 301 students
2970 W Innes Street
Salisbury, NC 28144
(704)636-3005 23.3 NS-12
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.