- Grades: Kindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 218 students
- Yearly Tuition: $7,059
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: Jun. 1 / rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
See Dress Code on our website
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
HOPE Heroes, Prom Committee, Student Council, Weekly Student Run Clubs
Arts and Music Programs:
Spring Theater Performance
- HOPE Academys educational philosophy has been influenced by educational research and professional classroom experience. Most significantly, 2 Peter 1:5-10, to add first to your faith virtue and then knowledge, as had the greatest influence on our approach regarding both the academic and spiritual development of our students.Our goal is to foster a desire for learning and cultivate the unique gifts and strengths of every child.
- Our academic program can be characterized as inquiry oriented, project based, cohesive, and academically and instructionally differentiated. Students at HOPE Academy are most often seen working in small groups or pairs, engaged in some form of hands-on application of what they have learned, or engaging in a process of investigation to explore an idea more deeply.
- Students complete two to four projects per year related to their unit of study. These projects extend students learning, allow them to make broader connections and develop an in depth understanding of their subject. Students at all grades present their projects to both peers and adults. Students are able to speak conversationally about their learning and teach others in the process.
- HOPE Academy pairs an excellent academic program with Biblically based character development resulting in higher academic achievement and strong moral character.We believe people learn best when it is relevant, in-depth, and they are able to make broader connections between ideas.
- People retain and making meaning of what they learn when they apply it to prior knowledge and have an emotional response.
- Learning is best achieved by doing and teaching, therefore, students should have an active role in the classroom.
- Collaboration among students is a highly effective tool to increase learning and understanding.
- The role of a teacher is to engage students through an exploratory adventure by engaging them in higher levels of thinking such as questioning, inquiry and other instructional strategies.
- Textbooks are intended to serve as a resource, however multiple resources are necessary in order for students to understand multiple perspectives and explore ideas and events more deeply.
- It is imperative that we help our students develop a Christian worldview and that it is the lens through which we present all content. Learning can be assessed in a variety of ways.
- We want the students to make meaning with what they are learning and not simply restate information.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does HOPE Academy cost?
HOPE Academy's tuition is approximately $7,059 for private students.
What sports does HOPE Academy offer?
HOPE Academy offers 5 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Cross Country, Golf, Soccer and Volleyball.
When is the application deadline for HOPE Academy?
The application deadline for HOPE Academy is Jun. 1 / rolling (applications are due on Jun. 1 but additional applications are reviewed year-round as space permits ).
Endorse HOPE Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards