- Christ the King Christian Academy is a Christ-centered school, equipping and developing students to effectively integrate Bible Truth and learning into their daily lives and impact the culture for Christ.
- Christ the King Christian Academy was founded to provide a sound Christian education for the children and youth of Stanly County and surrounding areas.
- This education will be holistic in its approach, focusing on the mental, social, physical, moral, and spiritual development of each child.
- It is the spiritual aspect that sets Christian schools apart from other forms of education in today's society.
- The spiritual dimension of education forms the foundation upon which the other disciplines are taught and equips individuals with the inner resources required to meet challenges in life.
- It is this spiritual foundation which adds depth and perspective to all areas of learning. Education which neglects an individual's spiritual nature is inadequate.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||50 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1
National avg.: 13:1
People that viewed Christ The King Christian Academy also viewed these schools: C3 Concord Christian School.
May 15, 2017
Many famous children have attended private schools. Here is a sampling of schools and the famous folk who graced their hallowed halls.
May 11, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.
May 11, 2017
Learn more about the Private School Review "Ultimate Admissions Checklist," with top-flight tips from leading minds in education.