Christ The King Christian Academy
- Christ the King Christian Academy is a Christ-centered school, equipping and developing students to effectively integrate Bible Truth and learning into their daily lives and impact the culture for Christ.
- Christ the King Christian Academy was founded to provide a sound Christian education for the children and youth of Stanly County and surrounding areas.
- This education will be holistic in its approach, focusing on the mental, social, physical, moral, and spiritual development of each child.
- It is the spiritual aspect that sets Christian schools apart from other forms of education in today's society.
- The spiritual dimension of education forms the foundation upon which the other disciplines are taught and equips individuals with the inner resources required to meet challenges in life.
- It is this spiritual foundation which adds depth and perspective to all areas of learning. Education which neglects an individual's spiritual nature is inadequate.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||50 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
- People that viewed Christ The King Christian Academy also viewed these schools: C3 Concord Christian School.
September 05, 2017
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
September 05, 2017
Never lose sight of why you are planning to send your child to private school. This list of ten considerations will help you focus on the things which matter.
September 04, 2017
Use this hub to keep track of the steps in the private schools' admission process.