The teachers and staff at the Schofield KinderCare are passionate about educating and nurturing children.
The majority of our teachers have their Child Development Associate's Credential (CDA), Associate's Degree, or Bachelor's Degree in early childhood education.
The Schofield KinderCare team strives for excellence through continuing education from biannual company professional development trainings to seeking additional college courses or seminars in the education field.
At the end of the day, the true key to our teachers' success is their passion for teaching and their love of learning.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
- Welcome to the Schofield KinderCare Learning Center.We are very excited to meet with you and your family. Our learning center is more than a day care center. We believe in developing the whole child with an emphasis on assisting your child's growth with their social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development. We want all children to reach their true potential and enjoy the learning experience. For us, we want our children to develop their love of learning at the earliest of ages and for them to love coming to school. Your child will not only have a safe, secure, and stimulating environment from which to learn, but will have support from a team of child development experts who have a true passion for educating and nurturing children.
- At KinderCare Learning Centers, your child's safety is one of our top priorities. Not only are all of our outside perimeter doors locked to ensure security, but all of our playgrounds are fenced with locked gates as well. In addition, the interior doors of the building have a coded entry where only authorized family members will have a code to enter. A door bell is available to visitors who will be greeted by a Center staff member. At Schofield KinderCare we have a Health and Safety Coordinator on site as well. The Health and Safety Coordinator's role includes conducting monthly earthquake and fire drills, ensuring that all staff's First Aid and CPR certificates are up to date, as well as Shaken Baby and SIDS prevention, and maintaining the center's high cleanliness standards.
- Hours Of Operation: 5:45 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- NACCRRA, all state from surrounding counties
Endorse Schofield KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
5 Reasons Why You Might Change Schools
Here are five reasons why you might want to change schools.
2020-21 Best SSAT Prep Courses Reviewed
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.