- The teachers and staff at the Schofield KinderCare are passionate about educating and nurturing children.
- The majority of our teachers have their Child Development Associate's Credential (CDA), Associate's Degree, or Bachelor's Degree in early childhood education.
- The Schofield KinderCare team strives for excellence through continuing education from biannual company professional development trainings to seeking additional college courses or seminars in the education field.
- At the end of the day, the true key to our teachers' success is their passion for teaching and their love of learning.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to the Schofield KinderCare Learning Center.We are very excited to meet with you and your family. Our learning center is more than a day care center. We believe in developing the whole child with an emphasis on assisting your child's growth with their social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development. We want all children to reach their true potential and enjoy the learning experience. For us, we want our children to develop their love of learning at the earliest of ages and for them to love coming to school. Your child will not only have a safe, secure, and stimulating environment from which to learn, but will have support from a team of child development experts who have a true passion for educating and nurturing children.
- At KinderCare Learning Centers, your child's safety is one of our top priorities. Not only are all of our outside perimeter doors locked to ensure security, but all of our playgrounds are fenced with locked gates as well. In addition, the interior doors of the building have a coded entry where only authorized family members will have a code to enter. A door bell is available to visitors who will be greeted by a Center staff member. At Schofield KinderCare we have a Health and Safety Coordinator on site as well. The Health and Safety Coordinator's role includes conducting monthly earthquake and fire drills, ensuring that all staff's First Aid and CPR certificates are up to date, as well as Shaken Baby and SIDS prevention, and maintaining the center's high cleanliness standards.
- Hours Of Operation: 5:45 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- NACCRRA, all state from surrounding counties
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Schofield Grades: K-8 | 82 students
115 Eau Claire St
Schofield, WI 54476
(715)359-3020 1 K-8
- Schofield Grades: 4-5 | 58 students
112 Kort Street W
Schofield, WI 54476
(715)359-2131 1.3 4-5
- Rothschild Grades: PK-5 | 117 students
602 Military Rd
Rothschild, WI 54474
(715)359-9662 2.4 PK-5
- Wausau Grades: K | 18 students
5201 Lilac Ave
Wausau, WI 54401
(715)355-0908 2.8 K
- Wausau Grades: PK-8 | 33 students
703 Flieth Street
Wausau, WI 54401
(715)845-3253 3.4 PK-8
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.