Scotus Central Catholic Junior/Senior High School
- Top Ranked NE School
- Grades: 7-12
- Enrollment: 398 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Scotus Central Catholic High School assures all students the opportunity to receive a faith-based Catholic education through academic excellence and diverse extracurricular activities. The purpose of Catholic education is to provide young people with a strong religious foundation upon which to build the rest of their lives. Scotus Central Catholic forms their students in traditional values to build their lives on the message of the Gospel by proclaiming the "good news" in word and action. In addition, the education program prepares students to compete in an increasingly technological society with a comprehensive curriculum as well as a wide variety of activities. Scotus Central Catholic is an exceptionally dedicated institution with the highest expectations for its staff and students. There are excellent opportunities for individuals to participate in class discussions and projects. Students are challenged academically and have the benefit of personal attention from the instructors.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Scotus Central Catholic Junior/Senior High School's ranking?
Scotus Central Catholic Junior/Senior High School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Nebraska for: Largest student body.
When is the application deadline for Scotus Central Catholic Junior/Senior High School?
The application deadline for Scotus Central Catholic Junior/Senior High School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Scotus Central Catholic Junior/Senior High School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards