Spalding Catholic Schools
- Grades: Prekindergarten-6
- Enrollment: 54 students
- Yearly Tuition: $3,000
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Band available through school partnership
- Center in Alton (grades PreK-6).
- Our own busing system for both rural and city routes.
- Specials courses taught by certified teachers in PE, Art, and Music.
- Project based learning and STREAM (Science, Technology, Religion, Engineering, Art and Math) focus infused in the curriculum.
- Values based education taught and other-focused outcomes expected.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Spalding Catholic Schools cost?
Spalding Catholic Schools's tuition is approximately $3,000 for private students.
When is the application deadline for Spalding Catholic Schools?
The application deadline for Spalding Catholic Schools is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
View the Spalding Catholic Schools yearly calendar below. Note key dates such as:
Endorse Spalding Catholic Schools. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards